Brushless in the blitz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljrce

what do you people think for brushless in the blitz it wont be tell this coming summer so it gives me enough time to save up for it so lets hear what you think

I thought that myself when I was looking at the Blitz. But it is all going to have to wait, got other things that need priority. But I think the truck would be awesome with some brushless power.

here is where my joke becomes reality. I plan to stuff the VXL system in mine ... lol I think I will regret posting this.

ok bank why don't u just go put the blitz tires and body on the slash and call it good why why make a blitz go to the dark side evil evil bank

ok bank why don't u just go put the blitz tires and body on the slash and call it good why why make a blitz go to the dark side evil evil bank

LJrce says:
i am thinking the same because of the price of the vxl there goign for decent resonable prices

As he puts this on my I'm .....

Last edited by a moderator:
yea well I got the full truck for 100 with two packs.. Ran it once off that BMX berm jump and now all thats left is the mill and ecs ...

Are you going to race it ?

yea because its a traxxas same things going to happen with the motor when u put it in the blitz the truck will survive but the motor will die
and yes this coming summer I'm going to race it

yea because its a traxxas same things going to happen with the motor when u put it in the blitz the truck will survive but the motor will die
and yes this coming summer I'm going to race it

harsh lj.... it made the jump twice only blew off a shock cap to tell the truth. But also truth,,, I wont buy it a new cap! I rather rip it apart lol ... But if you go bl look into what classes you can run. IDK if you want to just run open class or not. I know I Go bl I cant do any "fun" stock classes. Not that I want to run stock class but it may be a downfall.

Latest posts

Members online

Back