brushless connections overheating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
I was running my savage xs on the weekend and it was great. all of a sudden the power is gone and there is no throttle response. whenever i press the throttle, the motor starts twitting like mad and the motor, esc as well as battery connection wire all start heating up instantly. it was scary......what could possibly be the problem....??????

anyone have any experiences with such a disaster?

my guess is there is a busted connection wire somewhere..-----------

What's your LVC (low voltage cut-off) set at? The batt may have gotten drained to much. Is the pack puffed at all? What type of pack were you using?

lets say i ran the truck yesterday and everything ran flawlessly. today i try to run it and the wires are heating up like crazy. the pack is fine...looks fine...its the same pack that i used yesterday. venom 3s 35c. esc mamba max pro. esc can handle stronger batteries.

Those battery packs will take cells out if you leave them plugged in for extended periods, and are very sensitive to how they are charged. I have had 3 go bad. Check the cells to see if there is similar voltage on each cell. If not, the battery is toast.

so this mean i have to reprogram correct? with the beeps and everything full throttle and full braking...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back