bruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

i have a few friends that do rock crawling and thought i would make a crawler. pulled out the old bruiser and half to 3/4 of it is gone so looking for a kit but what is this? i got mine in the 80's for 400.00 now i see them on ebay for 700+. good god! I was going to do a 4 link clod tires and a good electric motor but for the cost I could get a xtm nitro rock crawler/ monster truck hopped up for 700.00.

omg!! my buddy's lookin for a 'yota body for his Sav...can you find the shells anywhere??

3 things wheel base is different and that is a hard plastic shell. the body if you can find one will be 100+.
:nutshot:

briusers are big time money for collectors now,i've seen some crazy prices on e-bay,just like my tamiya lunch box that i found at a flea market and restored it,i got almost 300 for it with only a motor no electrics,than 6 months later they re-release them,..glad i sold it when i did

get an x-factor and scrap the gas motor,they have a great set-up to do crawling,my buddy has one with the gas motor in it and its not made to go fast,the thing breaks almost everytime we go out

yea but i heard that the wheel base on them sucks, its like 8 inches or something like that. you want something longer than that from what i have heard

Ya now if a bruiser wasn't 2000.00 on ebay it would be nice.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back