bruiser bashing at the river

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome, wouldent mind trying once or twice, BUT I need the speed of my Savage, just a lot of fun flying through the air, but I do see how that would be fun to calm one down and just injoy the slow crowling over thing...

Tice vids Bud....

thanks man. yeah everyone that has tried the slow scene has loved it so far. you can always build a rock runner.lol

they are fast.

another fine vid!! i must admit i seem to be getting more and more interested in giving it a try when finances will allow me to build a crawler!!

Again that was just awesome when it comes to rock crawling you da man! :jamout:

well there is one thing to say you sure know what your doing. awesome!!:resp:

another fine vid!! i must admit i seem to be getting more and more interested in giving it a try when finances will allow me to build a crawler!!

preciate it.build it and you will not regret it.slow ndoor thing in winter.:)

Again that was just awesome when it comes to rock crawling you da man! :jamout:

thanks bud.

well there is one thing to say you sure know what your doing. awesome!!:resp:

wow thanks you mam.as well as for you for putting up with what i bet you have from guys for awhile now and still here.lol:10:

LOL!!!!! not much bothers me i'm used to guy talk and stuff, not just for being in a sport like this i've worked in construction for a while u get used to stuff!!!LOL

LOL!!!!! not much bothers me i'm used to guy talk and stuff, not just for being in a sport like this i've worked in construction for a while u get used to stuff!!!LOL

right right. yeah i build houses.slow right now winter time.

:Crazy: :$broke: Real nice bud givin me the itch bad. I'm thinking Axial AX-10 (or whatever it is) in my future. It's a start.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

trust me,that bug will bite you.:FarleyParty:

Latest posts

Members online

Back