Breaking Her Down Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good kev. break out the reamer and get to work... Is it me or is the rush box stay broken?

Sparc is right. It is just the screw. Been busy working so Have not started yet. On wednesday I will start to prep my CF with some Zap A Gap.

By the way. What would I need a reamer for????

NICE Kvn!! Can't wait to see some pics off that CF beast comming together!!

Here are some pics of what I have done so far. Nothing much but just wanted to post some pics anyway.

ReceiverBox1.jpg

ReceiverBox2.jpg

ReceiverBox3.jpg

BatteryBox.jpg

Tank1.jpg

Tank2.jpg

By the way. I have been sealing the edges of the Carbon Fibre with ZAP A GAP. Thanks Fred for the great idea.:jamout:

Hey Guys ,

Sorry I have not updated in a while. Here are some parts that I have collected over the last couple of weeks.

Picco.jpg

ERCM Picco 28 thanks to Matt (soulja55). And modded by the one and only Robin (Purenitro).

RSC.jpg

Thanks Baddasz Savage for hooking me up.

Servos.jpg

These servo's are thanks to Bankrupter and his advice to me.

NovaProducts.jpg

Nova Cooling Head and Engine Mount

Wing1.jpg

Wing2.jpg

These wing stickers are taken off my original XL. It was alot of fine cutting and took alot of time.

More Parts are on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had to reverse the servo saver to get the steering to move to it's full potential. Also used the baja steering linkage. It's far more beefy than the stock one. The stock one would have been two short anyway.

Steering1.jpg

Steering2.jpg

Steering3.jpg

Steering4.jpg

Also just added full tubing to the cooling head to help protect it.

CoolingHeadProtected.jpg

More to come.......

Man that is looking killer Kevin. I have a question can you mount the servo on the TVP like this..
076-4.jpg

Just wondering it would probally give you a straighter line from the bell crank..Not sure if that is a option on the CF..:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that is looking killer Kevin. I have a question can you mount the servo on the TVP like this..
076-4.jpg

Just wondering it would probally give you a straighter line from the bell crank..Not sure if that is a option on the CF..:dunno:

I really don't want to drill the CF. I am doing some more mods so I will see how it works out. Thanks for the pic.

A couple of more things that I got in the mail.

CF shock tower for the front and CF bulk head plates.

NewCFparts.jpg

Blue Groove Sway Bars

BlueGrooveSwayBars.jpg

Blue Groove Pro Grip.
(Your fingers don't slip and it's a better feel. IMO)

BlueGrooveProGrip.jpg

MORE TO COME........

Hey Kevin you have any pics of this MONSTER??
:peace:

Thanks Savyscott. I'm waiting to buy some ceramic bearings so I have not really put anything together yet except for what you have seen. This is a work in progress. As soon as I get some together I will post lots of pics.

WOW that is one nice build you have going on there.

Thanks Martin.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back