Blue Groove Sway Bars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

A lot of guys have posted installing or wanting to get a set of blue groove sway bars. after running them for a while can u guys give an idea of how much it improved handling/rollover maybe on a scale of 1-10? I'm really interested in hooking up with a set & really interested in limiting the amount of time my savy spends sliding down the road (or whereever) in its roof

They really make the savage flat track but my suspension is lowered also to help with this. Parker aka HPIsavage 25 had a lot of luck with them on a stock truck. he really moved around the track with them.

Yep I bought them at the World Finals event and installed them as soon as I got them. I must say that they helped out A LOT. I think between the runs that I didn't have them on and my runs with them I was running a second or two faster, I Know they definitely help out here at the oval track also a good bit. I don't have them installed on my truck right now since I just got new TVP's but I will definitely be adding them back on.

sweet guys, thanks. i will order them and post back on how i make out. i am collecting the parts to do a big mod with the flm lcg's, mid tank & more, and should order the parts in a week, but i am running the truck most days so i will put them on my stock x tvp's and then switch them to my new flms when i get all of the parts together.

sweet guys, thanks. i will order them and post back on how i make out. i am collecting the parts to do a big mod with the flm lcg's, mid tank & more, and should order the parts in a week, but i am running the truck most days so i will put them on my stock x tvp's and then switch them to my new flms when i get all of the parts together.

I ended up buying the set 2 years ago when bluegroove had a sale too good to pass up.

they never ended up on my truck however as i ended up using a lot of the parts in the kit for other mods on my truck.

I ended up giving the bands to kvnets as back up for his set.

Can't give a review. Maybe another user can chime in?

I have installed them and so far I like them. They work. The bars provided are a bit thick and I will be changing to thinner ones soon. The s25 set I got fit perfect with the prc tvp's.

I have installed them and so far I like them. They work. The bars provided are a bit thick and I will be changing to thinner ones soon. The s25 set I got fit perfect with the prc tvp's.

gotta pic?

eaccc604.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back