blitz steering problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adb140275

aka Ebee
well i just got my blitz yesterday, and the steering is very slow and not very responsive. ive already adjusted the dual rate the whole way up. the servo seems unusually slow, its slower than the SF-1 thats on my savage for the throttle. ill replace it with something better and faster, i just think its odd that its slower than the other one i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you using the stock radio that comes with it? is the steering end point adjustment adjusted fully?

with the stock radio u actually can adjust it. i belive its the top knob on the rear of the radio

well its not really the endpoint, its how slow the servo is... ill just have to replace it with something faster and stronger

Switching the knuckles won't really speed up the steering. It's def. the servo. I have 3 BLITZ's and all 3 servo's have a different feel. 1 is super smooth, 1 feels as if it's binding severly and 1 is kinda in between. These are def. bottom of the barrel steering servo's that are thrown in to keep the truck cost down. A good Hitec servo fixes your problem. They are kinda cheap in price but have never let me down. Be sure to get a servo that has a good combo or torque and speed!!!

Bryan

Latest posts

Members online

Back