Big Blocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxson30

i taken suggestions for big blocks not sure which company to go with. i want at least a .28

I like the Axial .28 spec 1s personally. Its a great engine for $110 and has more than enough power to keep you smiling all day long.

If you have a little more money to spend, the LRP is supposed to be a real monster of an engine.

If you have a ton of money to blow than get a Novarossi or Pico and send it off to be ported and polished.

It all depends on what you want to spend and what you want out of it in the end.

Any motor you purchase is going to be hard to keep from wheeling expecially with the stock length chassis. I recommend the LRP spec3 28 or the Picco P3 28 as they are some of the best motors for the price. The LRP if running $170 ish and the P3 is running real close to $200. The LRP probably has a bit more power but the P3 is built a touch better. Just my .02

I am runnig a 4.6Ho and love it. I have heard very good things about the lrp and want one. Hopefully here in the next week or so i can tell you what i think about picco. Have to get my picco .27 going before i can give my 2 cents on it.lol The best way to discribe motors are they are like Fords Chevys and Dodges everyone likes one and hates the others. You just have to find a brand that you like yourself and stick with it. Me on the other hand will try and run what ever i can get my hands on. LOL

i've actually been thinking of grabbing the surefire 32 engine to try but who knows? lol right now I'm running the xtm 457 engine which is a twin to the lrp!! in fact there specs are the same!!

A friend of mine runs the LRP in his savage and its sick power...i'm ordering mine shortly... good luck

Latest posts

Members online

Back