best wheel offset savage xs riding on 2.2 BADLANDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
i just bought me some 2.2 badlands for my savage xs and I'm not sure what the best wheel offset that will prevent the bigger tires not to rub against body when turning........ please help

Yes they come with standard foam inserts, it says so in the description. As far as wheels go, I'm not sure, still running stock myself. All I can say is search.

yup them are correct.... to fit your tires in the link below

i bought these from amazon but not sure if they come with foam inserts because nothing is mentioned in the description.

Reading is not your strong suit is it? The following was copy/ pasted from that amazon ad.

Product Description
These are the Pro-Line Badlands 2.2" Tires with standard foam inserts.
FEATURES:
Black rubber construction M2 compound Standard foam inserts
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Two Badlands 2.2" tires with foam inserts
REQUIREMENTS:
Wheels Tire glue, DTXR2000
SPECIFICATIONS:
Width: 2.375" (60.3mm) Inner Diameter: 2.2" (56mm) Outer Diameter: 4.875" (123.8mm) mlm 5.02.08 &

If you did a little searching and reading you would find out many of the things you ask. In reality, that's what half of us do to answer your questions.

X is right, a simple search will get ya most answers to questions.... maybe try doing that , then if ya still get no help. then ask your questions..... also would be nice to see some pix of your xs.... we all like pix......

Pix will definitely come....I'm still searching about the wheels...no answers ....i am finding nothing about the offset which is the most critical part of the whole thing.!!

Pix will definitely come....I'm still searching about the wheels...no answers ....i am finding nothing about the offset which is the most critical part of the whole thing.!!

if the offset is what ya are seeking, try looking at traxxas 2.2 wheels. I know for sure they have different offsets available...... I think they are for the stampede vehicles

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back