Best engine thread!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take your time with the .30 if you rush it you will smoke it. that quick. Read the directions carefully....

ut-oh..now youve got me worried..take my time ?? breakin in..or all around?
Ive heard good and bad ...either way I'm sure it;ll be as good if not better then my axials
1 question though..whats the best temp for breakin?? I hear 160-200..some one else says 200-240? I'm gonna buy a good temp gun so I get it right

Just like mega said take your time. Break-in going to be around 1 gallon not just 6 tanks.

ut-oh..now youve got me worried..take my time ?? breakin in..or all around?
Ive heard good and bad ...either way I'm sure it;ll be as good if not better then my axials
1 question though..whats the best temp for breakin?? I hear 160-200..some one else says 200-240? I'm gonna buy a good temp gun so I get it right
During break-in keep it above 200. Don't get worried, were here for you.

I was watchin the OS ..but this 1 had 2 hrs left and I wanted to win the auction..the $$$ difference is the same as the cost of a piston and sleave for the sts..all works out ..1 gallon to break in??? o well ..I also bought the HPI temp gun today ..works good and tells me what I want to see..runnin smooth 220..burn across the field full blast for 30sec-min creeps up to 260ish ..but thats expected..
before I was gettin 300-310 readings..
I was pretty happy with the axial today..ran good and wheelied like a champ

where at there is no search button that I can find. Can you give me the link right to the motor THANKS !

Members online

Back