Best All Around Tire And Wheel For Bashing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbauman

I have the HPI Golia###hs on the truck now. No real complaints but is there something better? All I do is bash. Somthing that will work well for huge air.

I am alos comfused by all the sizes(3.2 3.8, MT. whats all this mean and what do I need?)

A really good set up would be HPI dirt bonz with Proline MT dish rims.

Basically 3.2" is a MT (Monster Truck) tire. The 3.8" would be the 40 series over size tire. Then you get down into the cralwer tires 2.2" and 1.9".

Yeah I'm already running those dogbones and axle cups. I will look into the Dirt bonz

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Proline tires for track with ofna molded foams and 1/2 offset dishes beign the lightest but I love maximizer beadlocks. Don't have to mess with ca glue

ya i have to agree the dirt bonz hold up well and are 40%lighter then the stock savage tires which i like and yes even a 1/2 inch offset makes a huge difference in handiling i can corner without letting off the throttle cus of the wider stance..... and i agree about the maximizer beadlock rims i have 2 sets and bash them all the time with no problems..............

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaning toward Maximizer bead locks so I don't have to mess with glue. I will try the Dirt Bonz

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back