Been a loooooooong while since I've posted here...LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

Hey fellas...who knows alot about LiPo batteries in here?

I'm trying to find a suitable replacement for some 4.7v NiMH batteries...the cells used in the battery packs in question are no longer in production (AAAA NiMH cells)...so I thought "what about trying to convert to a LiPo set-up?"

the problem I'm running into is that the space is limited to about .675 x .675 (inches) and about 2-3/4" long...

all the LiPo's I'm finding are plenty thin, and the length is no problem, but they are too wide...

any solutions or suggestions??

to any who remember me, HI!! been awhile...haven't burned any Nitro in a couple years...been doing other things...

I don't remember you but have read your posts over the years ... Nice to see you !

.675 is going to be hard. I am not familiar with any that small. Hope others chime in to help.

i remember komodo dragon, good to see you postin.

what you trying to power up with these packs?

i remember komodo dragon, good to see you postin.

what you trying to power up with these packs?

it's actually an electronic grip frame for a high end paintball gun :)

well, a single cell LiPo (3.7v) will charge to 4.2v would that be enough to power what you need to power? or would a 2s 7.4 (charges to 8.4v) be ok or would it be to powerful?

also how long does it need to last?

well, a single cell LiPo (3.7v) will charge to 4.2v would that be enough to power what you need to power? or would a 2s 7.4 (charges to 8.4v) be ok or would it be to powerful?

also how long does it need to last?

it needs to replace a 700mAH 4.8 NiMH

i found this, AAAA battery's, are actually inside a regular 9v battery.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/360955/9_volt_battery_hack_youll_be_surprised/

they still make AAAA disposables...I need rechargeable...wonder if a rechargeable 9 has quad-A's in them...

Latest posts

Members online

Back