Batteries on flux 2350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xadous

Gday Guys

I'm running Turnigy 3000mah 20c 3s and what I'm trying to find out

How to make the charge time faster

I'm runing a Swallow car charger with balancer

but I'm reading that you guys can charge your batteries in les them 30 min when its taking me over a hour just to charge one

Should it really take me a hour ?

I'm pumping 3.0a through and i have seen people ruining 5.0a instead i know it will drop the life of the battery but when i can get them extreamy cheap i don't mind

Cheers

Xadous

Not familar with the swallow charger. In order to charge faster, you need to charge at higher amps. To charge at higher amps, you need a capable charger. Typically, those chargers will need a separate power supply. BUT, you need to make sure your lipos can handle being charged at higher amps. I have a hyperion 0720 duo and a maxamps 24v power supply. I can charge up to 20a per port. I typically charge at 15a and it takes around 25min to charge a 2s and 3s 5500 in sync.

Doesn't HPI (Castle) recommend running packs higher then 25C ?
and the 2350 is capable of 4s total not 6s. Not sure about you but i would want longer run times, so you would want to go up in the mah department, 5000mah for example.

hyperions Never heard of that brand here in Oz

I have 5000Mah 4s but that would make 8s on the flux and i really don't want to cook anything on thouse batterys

So i ordered 2 3000mah 3s apparintly the Esc can handle it 2x 3s

Hpi video they run them on 2x 3s 3100 mah so i doubt they will cook it

noooo, in this video they are running PLAZMA 2S 7.4V 5300mAh 30C battery packs from HPI. The esc can handle 6S but the motor can't.

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=Gl7fT-ygP_I[/YOUTUBE]

First, if you have the 2350, the esc can only handle 4s SAFELY. Second, 3000mah and 20c is too low. Third, turnigy is not known to be of much quality. Cheaper yes, but quality, not so much. Seems like youre asking for nothing but trouble with the lipos you picked.

First, if you have the 2350, the esc can only handle 4s SAFELY. Second, 3000mah and 20c is too low. Third, turnigy is not known to be of much quality. Cheaper yes, but quality, not so much. Seems like youre asking for nothing but trouble with the lipos you picked.

Cheers mate :D

I know there cheap But i have run them in my onroad car and my Heli for a few years and they haven't failed me yet

Although they arnt the Std Turnigys they are the nanotechs if that makes any difference lol probly not but hey :p

So the video they showed from the Hpi Europe is wrong then

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeRysc6u_A8&feature=related

ahh pooo i just realised its not the 2350 Dambit lol well i will try on the 3s x2 should be good for some fun and when i breaks i will get some new parts hahahah its all about fun :p

hahah I will get a video if it burns up

I don't really care about the warranty side of things if it melts i will just buy a new part lol

But thanx for the heads up i might even try and run a single 14.8 instead and just make an adaptor to run one battery

So the video they showed from the Hpi Europe is wrong then

here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeRysc6u_A8&feature=related

ahh pooo i just realised its not the 2350 Dambit lol well i will try on the 3s x2 should be good for some fun and when i breaks i will get some new parts hahahah its all about fun :p

And especially on the HP, you DO NOT use anything less than 25C 5000Mah. That's straight from Castle Creations, who developed and manufactured the
Torq/Blur system, the HPI relabeled version of the Castle Mamba Monster/2200kv ESC and motor. The 2350 system in your truck is also a Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro, with a Castle motor. I've talked to them myself, and they've said that HPI screwed up BAD in several places in their manuals for the HP. I don't imagine they've done much better with the 2350 manual.

Latest posts

Members online

Back