Bash Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderhawk6630

I'm driving the Savage 25 and SavageJato is driving the Savage 4.6.

SavageJato didn't have any brakes from the start.

Let us know what you think.

Click Here

I think its a great vid! Great action,massive air,good length and music and nice credits. Looks like you had fun and did some damage too!
Dave

Very nice video man. Liked it from beginning to end. Couple hard landing there, makes you love the Savage even more :10:

awesome video! one of the best Ive seen..

Could we get a damage report? Any idea how high that one jump was? Oh, and which truck it was?

awesome video! one of the best Ive seen..

Could we get a damage report? Any idea how high that one jump was? Oh, and which truck it was?

It was my 4.6 at the moment the only damage I see are the shocks, brakes, and spurgear. Hopefully it is not more than that. I would have to say that the biggest jump had to be more than 20 ft. I bet I couldve landed it the metal pivot rod that engages my brakes didnt snap in half on the last run. The last jump I think couldve been higher but when you have to drive in between a basketball pole with a 6 ft gap going full speed is very nerve racking. I am surprised how well it held up until that crazy last jump

Still thats increadible for a jump like that (with really no way to control it in the air, without brakes) cant ask for more. its one of the biggest jumps Ive seen.

thanks for posting

awsome vid!! you got some sick air!! and mentioning hpisf was a cool idea lol heres some reps for the effort!!

untitled.jpg

I put up a little bit better quality version on Stage6 (gotta have divx installed)

Check it out here

Gotta let you all know that we have a bigger jump planned, found a great spot, but will have to wait a couple of months until the weather warms up. This was just in my yard, got a warped 4x8 sheet of plywood and went to town.

There is another 30 seconds after it fades to black with the damage pictures.
As for what truck it is, the Savage 25 is the first 55 seconds and the rest is the Savage 4.6. We put mine first since it can't go as high. I'm still running the stock engine :duh: But I have big plans for this summer.

Thanks for all the comments.

lol the ending where you made fun of the HPI video is priceless

Great video. I'm guessing the 4.6 will have a bent engine plate as well as the other broken bits. I was looking at my old TVPs last night that I replace for the FLM ones and I discovered they are bent. It's not even a small bend either. I can't believe I never noticed.

You actually have the right to claim "Big Air" on that last jump. Extreme man!

:jamout: Great flying dude! You have your pilots liscence yet?The video was very nicely done also.I like the way you sped up the vid. when the tune got faster.Nice job. Rock On Dude

Latest posts

Members online

Back