Banks D8's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found two weak points but, no shock. Savage does the same thing .. steering arm and bell cranks done! Arm Friday, made that bullet proof to go and take out the bell crank next, lol. O well time to soften up the servo saver what yea think lol

Yep. I'm wonderin if the crank cant take the torque of the 1015 caz my flux broke in the same place.

had a hitec on my nitro savage for years & no breakage :dunno:

Your week is up and gone. Where is the videos? Oh, your like me have fun first then video later.

D8 has not been taped ... But this is a Losi 8T same day I broke the saver arm off ... Not my truck.

The back of the track is all blown out but the T makes it look easy buggy gets tossed like its on a broken roller coaster

[Youtube]<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfgeaMAfCQ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JfgeaMAfCQ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

Justin you have any vids of the AB Mods Race Mod JPX .21 running in your buggy?

Justin you have any vids of the AB Mods Race Mod JPX .21 running in your buggy?

+1 on this. you post a vid about some other dudes losi truggy in your D8 thread but no vid of the D8? :slapped:

fred don't let him bully u like that you don't deserve to be treated like that :nono::nono:

No butt kissing I'm my threads!!. He likes it rough anyways, from what I hear in the admin threads ...

VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO......

If you pay the air fares i will hold the camera as long as you want me too, then you can hold the camera while i have a drive myself lmao

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back