Banks D8's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

OK here is the pair .. AB mods Jammin on left ERCM mods JL on right Pure fun...

Truck on left is built up with Boca ceramics and ludsford stuff right other then the modded 21 its stock

DSC_0785.jpg

This was SL63's Race D8 it had a RB mill and pipe combo (stickers) Its flawless!

DSC_0786.jpg

DSC_0789.jpg

that race buggy is KILLER! both are amazing. after driving these do you still enjoy the savage the same?

Dam Bank when did you do all this? Last I recall you where working on your super flux truck. I see how it is - you tell me nuttin. lol

]-[0pa]0ng;174428 said:
Dam Bank when did you do all this? Last I recall you where working on your super flux truck. I see how it is - you tell me nuttin. lol

I had the blue one b4 I built that.. I got the new one from SL in the shout box this week lol

Very nice. Why two though? You can only race one. I am sure that you will end up using one as a parts car.

Very nice. Why two though? You can only race one. I am sure that you will end up using one as a parts car.

Same reason many of us have multiple savages. because we can and more is better....:buttshake: lol.

Same reason many of us have multiple savages. because we can and more is better....:buttshake: lol.

:eyesOpenStupid: its more betterer. If it made sense would I do it ? I can race one, bash one too .. In time one will be a D8T (motor) and the rest parts. I also have a 3rd full set of shocks. Options are always nice to have in the middle of a main ... I may not win but I can finish !

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex he told me he bought SL's D8 so I could have a nitro buggy to track race next to him.

I will choose to race the black D8 with flames & he can race the other one.

OK here is the pair .. AB mods Jammin on left ERCM mods JL on right Pure fun...

Truck on left is built up with Boca ceramics and ludsford stuff right other then the modded 21 its stock

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/justin11275/HB D8/DSC_0785.jpg

This was SL63's Race D8 it had a RB mill and pipe combo (stickers) Its flawless!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/justin11275/HB D8/DSC_0786.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/justin11275/HB D8/DSC_0789.jpg

The only thing I see wrong here is: There is no site LOGO sticker on it. Place it right across the front windshield

Last edited by a moderator:
]-[0pa]0ng;174481 said:
The only thing I see wrong here is: There is no site LOGO sticker on it. Place it right across the front windshield

We can work out a price for the advertising later. What style sticker do you wish me to use ?

Alex he told me he bought SL's D8 so I could have a nitro buggy to track race next to him.

I will choose to race the black D8 with flames & he can race the other one.
I can put the lid on the other buggy that is fine ..

Hit the track today... These things are fast and fun~ How I ever was a monster truck fan, I don't know... (BTW) I suck at driving buggy!

Found two weak points but, no shock. Savage does the same thing .. steering arm and bell cranks done! Arm Friday, made that bullet proof to go and take out the bell crank next, lol. O well time to soften up the servo saver what yea think lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back