badlands and what rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna be getting the badlands MT tires for my X soon and i would like to get some dish rims for them what size and brand should i get? also do i need a conversion kit or will the stock hubs work with it? if at all possible a Url would be nice.

Proline maxx size dish rims is what you want with 17 mm hexes. I personaly use ofna 1/2" offset 17mm dish rims they are a little cheeper. If you get the white ones you can dye them any color you want.

Anybody ever dye their wheels before? I was looking at the proline dish wheels, but I want black. Can the Proline ones be colored with dye or should I go with OFNA?

I just ordered a set of badlands from SMF, and am going to put them on Maximizers i just ordered. I think the combo will workout well.

I just ordered a set of badlands from SMF, and am going to put them on Maximizers i just ordered. I think the combo will workout well.

good choice. i really like my maximizers, and they make a nice lookin' combo with the badlands tire. just be sure to use the ring shim and clean off the mold release from the bead of the tire really well first and you shouldn't have any problems slippin' a bead. think about gorilla tapin' the inside of the badlands too.

Members online

Back