Backward Running Engine Sounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOBEEWHA

HPISF languist expert
-

Ok, Guys...
If you think your engine started backwards,...You better make sure it sounds like this so you'll know for sure...
SERIOUSLY...lol

Savageshaun:

Hmmmm... Thats So Weird, I've Never Heard Of That Before!

Doobeewha:

Yeah... and It sounded like this...

Sazza-frazza, foobee-dooba, wiggie-zooma, pazi-goomba, wowser-frusta, dazza-beeja, lubba-dingy, jamma-lamgee,

heebo-seebee, dunga-gingy, spazza-ramma, spooka-weeny, dramma-vocca, whobee-trippy, youbee-shiztsky, justa-feeky.

Then... it started to sound really bad...

Gizza-wizza, fizzy-tizza, bamma-gizma, dizzmee-pizzmee, herba-serbee, furka-lurbee, fudda-tuddee, dufer-serbee,

veehee-quikie, feezy-shazi, boobee-toozy, racka-tazzy, pumpa-waumpa, gizmo-sizzu, cacka-lacky ,wacka-spackee,

But, right before it died... It managed to cough out this last sound...

Um-papa, dwebee-showdle, gacka-poopoo, smacka-packo, fricka-picka, wazzy-caymo vippa-hipy, dissa-pearee,

loco-buba, derfee-goober, fisko-rizzo, goba-lumbo, fufu-fifi, spoofu-jeebee, masko-kinky, inyo-shootsky.

*Um-papa, umu-sapa, yoba-woba, zupo-arfky, obba-doba, geezer-weezer, fasky-waska, Maau-Maau.

And that's the truth, buds...lol

-

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... No..
But after hearing that, I became very conserned.

It was a good thing I just happened to have an old tape recorder going in the
background while the mill was running so I was able to translate it on paper.

Otherwise... It all would have been lost it time and space.

lol
A different fuel changes the sound dramatically.

-

I think maybe the pipe is POSSESSED, guys...

I bought, or should I say, acquired this pipe from this strange little furry dude that had these little beaddy black opal eyes
and a five pack a day, camel cigarrette habit...
This little dude smelled like a nitro methane soaked ashtray from the local bowlling alley in my home town. I had learned his
name was "BOB", as the nieghborhood grape vine provided me with some well informed accounts.

So I asked him, "Hey BOB?..Your name is BOB, right?.." He then replied, "Yes... BOB!!..That's Mr. BOB to you, pal."
I remember saying to myself,.. "What a rude little ****er this ewok was.lol"

Reflecting the sun beams off the sinny pipe surface,... I noticed that Bob had a nitro pipe in his hands and was busy polishing
it to a high luster with a rag of some kind.

I then said, "Dang,... that thing is sure sinny, Bob.. What cha gonna do with it, bud?.." He then, tossed the pipe it too me
from about 5 ft. away.

"Wowl...Nice pipe, BOB," I said... "How much would you sell this thing for?..."

He then, within a blink of an eye, quickly snatched back the pipe from my hands and began to polish the fingerprints away that
I must of left behind on this pipe's ultra fine, polished finish.

He then spoke with this devilish grin,... "You can have the pipe for FREE...Just as it is..." he grumbled.
He then spun around on his heels and beamed into my eyes with a fiery glare.. "But under one condition" stated the jawa sized
munchkin.

"Well.... ok..." I replied... "What's the condition,.. BOB?"

As he looked in both dirrections, scanning the area as if he broke the law in a big way, a streamming flow of sweat trickled down
his furry little forehead. He then leaned over a little closer,.. then even closer... As I nelt down to hear his message, he spoke i
nto my ear and wisppered in this reptilian voice,...

"You need to get people to speak out loud, the backward engine sounds in under 15 seconds or less. Then, they'll be able to win
something really cool."

At this point, I began to really wonder what in the hell was up with this little ewok dude. Where's his angle?

"Oh really?!!" I replied. "And just what might this really cool thing be,... Bob?"
He then snarled "SHHHHHHHHHHHH, you ******g idiot!

He then coughed up this big-*** furball and hurrled it in my dirrection. Then quickly SCAMPERED off in to the nearby shrubbery of
where my nieghborhood bash spot is. He left, leaving this ultra polished pipe spinning and flickering in the sun light at the base of
my feet. Just like a tall glass soda bottle would spin on a freshly waxed hardwood floor...

I get the chilly willie's just thinking about it...

PRETTY FREAKY INCOUNTER, MAN!!!!
-

Ha Ha Thanks I Needed A Laugh Today!! Man Doob U Should Be On Movie Sets With Those "special Effects" Could Make A Fortune!!! Lol I FELT AS IF I WAS THERE!!!!!

lol... What are ya talk'in about?.... You say'in this didn't really happen?

OK... Gimmie some addresses, buds..

I'm send'in over the little furry dude to your places so you guys can work it out for yourselfs.
Just remember not to ask him for a smoke or he'll get real pissed.

You've been warnned...

Yes I suppose it is. You certainly got it going on. Your my new Hero. will you sign my breast for me?

Hey Doob, those sounds you are discribing sound just like Yosemity Sam when he is cursing at Buggs Bunny.

so which is it, Yosemity Doob or Doobeewha Sam?

Well... Now that we know that your nipples are hard SAMI, You need to send in a vid of you resighting the enigne sounds from my translation in under 15 seconds...

Think you can pull that off?.. The little furry dude has his doubts....

OK... I'll make special allowances for you Samster....
You can have 20 seconds to take 15 second chalenge...
Of course,.. out of fairness, That means everybody gets the same consideration.

Ok... The chalenge as been upped to twenty seconds everyone.

WHO CAN DO THIS CHALENGE?

Memories........ at the corner of mind.....

Whoooo!...
Did I actually write that stuff?...:stupid post::stupid post::stupid post:lol

lol...OK, where's Sami?....

Say what!! Mia

HEY SJ...

Hows it hang'in bud!
Good to see your still out here. hope life is treating you well.

Whats this thing you say about Sam?... You were like, good friends the last I remembered. He was like, my "breast friend" lol.

But seriously...Where did disapear too? Hope he's doing alright.
And the same to you, Jeremy.

If it's too much to say in a post, please PM me and fill me in on the details.
I know you guys were tight and all.

Chat soon my friend,
Late

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back