Axial BL's on Big Joe's!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinisterRC

I know some of you guys are in the market for a tire/wheel combo. I just installed mine... Axial oversized beadlocks / Pro-Line Big Joes. I took it out for a spin today and noticed a little bit of tire wobble. Besides that they handle great and look sick!! Now it really looks like a MONSTER TRUCK :sniper2:

Enjoy!

awsome tire combo, they look sweeeet!!!!!

Now thats a monster truck right there! :jamout:

I'm wonderin if you belt your tires with tape if it would help with the "wobble"

Now thats a monster truck right there! :jamout:

I'm wonderin if you belt your tires with tape if it would help with the "wobble"

No I didn't, should have.. No way am I taking those things apart again!

This is the setup that I am planning on doing. Not sure what color I want though. I think I might go white because I think the wabash wheels that my Big Joe's are currently on look good. I just need to boil the tires off. I did a real bad job at gluing them on. So needless to say, I want to go beadlock.

question.. I know the screws for the beadlocks are 2x10mm and Axial does not sell them seperately. Do you guys know a place where I can order them??

Last edited by a moderator:
question.. I know the screws for the beadlocks are 2x10mm and Axial does not sell them seperately. Do you guys know a place where I can order them??

How many do you need? I have some but not enough to do a complete set...

Latest posts

Members online

Back