axial beadlocks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i soooooooo have to get those rims they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! oh and SS the appeal is NO GLUE

speaking of mts i have a rs4 one needs a motor but is a great basher any way i love my beadlocks i might go get the 2.2 ones lol for the mt my lhs has them for 30 a pair

so in all wot do you guys think of the azual beadlocks and the big joe tyres coz i have jest gone and got a set

are there some upsides and are there some downsides

here are my thoughts if you don't like them i'll take them:Xfingers:

so in all wot do you guys think of the azual beadlocks and the big joe tyres coz i have jest gone and got a set

are there some upsides and are there some downsides

the rims i love the big joe tires are good for loose dirt,grass and stuff like that they suck in the mud just my .02

I hear members talking about Axial beads have you thought or consider using Maximizer beads? They are available in 14mm and 17mm hex. 14mm come in 1/2 as well as 3/4 offset but the 17mm is only available in 1/2 offset. As well as they weight less than the Axial beads.

And they are cheaper than Axial price wise the maximizers that is, well at least they are around my area. Online I believe they are also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back