AXIAL Beadlocks Pro-line Dirt Hawgs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, a little info goes a long way. I think I will just go with 14mm rims to run stock tires.

Are you thinking of selling the Axial beads then to stay with stock? If so PM me with a tag

Cool rims dude. like the black chrome big time. My bro has a chrome set w/ proline street wides and keeps pop'in the bead out. Just thought I'd let you know. The all-terain tires will likely stay mounted alot better. Let us know if you have any issues and good luck with them.

Jt - is right Axial is a 40 series wheel where as Maxmizer is a standard wheel.

Yes thank you JT and Hop it is nice to see that some members still do their research before they guide others in the wrong direction.

Doobeewha i do every now and then have a problem with the bead poping out but not very often and thank you for the kind words.

Very Nice Looking. Let us know how they perform.

thanks. I posted how they preformed eariler in the thread,but i will do a quick recap. They are great i love them they do good on payvment grass and dirt. Thank you for your interest

You said you sometimes have a bead pop out. What conditions caused it? Also did you rough of the bead faces with some rough sand paper first? I like the way these look, but if the bead pops with hard bashing, I will have to use maximizers as I know the bead will not come out.

My bud has the axials with Proline street wides that don't quite mesh with the groove in the rim. This makes the rim and ring not seat deep enough to grab the tire effectively. Hitting a bump the size of a broom handle can pop the bead loose.

You said you sometimes have a bead pop out. What conditions caused it? Also did you rough of the bead faces with some rough sand paper first? I like the way these look, but if the bead pops with hard bashing, I will have to use maximizers as I know the bead will not come out.

sorry for the delay in responce. the only time i have a problem is when i hit alot of WOT or power slide or land a jump really bad. other then that i have no issues with them. Thank you for you interest

I just want to make sure that everyone knows that this wheels/tire combo adds alot of weight to the truck which means their is alot of added stress to the drivetrain. Keep this in mind if you are thinks about doing a wheel/tire upgrade like this. I am not in anyway trying to talk anyone out of this just making sure that everyone is aware of it. But i would also like to add other then the weight of them i do like them they are a great wheel/tire after you beef up the things they tend to break. I would suggest them as long as you wanted to upgrade parts to make the truck able to handle them and not break all the time.

Members online

Back