AXIAL Beadlocks Pro-line Dirt Hawgs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X25

it's all good
Let me know what you think

Axial_wheels_Pro-line_tires_009.jpg

Axial_wheels_Pro-line_tires_008.jpg

Axial_wheels_Pro-line_tires_004.jpg

Axial_wheels_Pro-line_tires_002.jpg

These are 40 series wheels and tires for those that did not know

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice choice. Those are sweet wheels man. I fixed your pic setup

yeah, the Axial rims are sweet...they've got some REALLY kewl lookin rings available for them as well...

Looking good jason u know what would really set them off would be some cool knock off hubs (that might be overkill) never the less LOOKN good !!!

Those beadlocks look like they mean business. Looking nice there.

Thanks FX. I am glade that i went with the black chrome it draws the eye to the whole truck.

Ok I am jelous with ENVY. Those are sick. Nice match up. What do you think of the weight of the wheel itself?

it has some weight to it but i think with the 3speed trans and the K4.6HO it will be alright as long as i don't start having diff problems

sorry RO i know that you have had some very bad luck with those words. hope things get better.

Wow those look great mounted!!--now is Hop going to get some to run his 40 series proline tires. ;)

Real nice those look way hot. I prefer the black chrome to chrome as well. they really dress up that otherwise stock look. Nice choice.

thirded on the black chrome!
i think they compliment the whole rig, instead of drawing attention to themselves, away from the truck. a good choice imo. well done buddy

well i ran the new wheel tire combo today and i love it. Road-hooks up an hauls a$$ truns very well and rides smooth no vibrations at WOT. Grass- hooks up very well and turns very well braking grip is great. All around i really like this wheel and tire combo. I would like to thank JT for sugesting this tire to me.

where did you get the wheels if you don't mind me asking? I'm planning on making the truck look like my real life truck.. and i have those wheels...

i got them from tower hobbies but their are other places to get them

Axial beadlock/ savage stock tires

Hey, nice looking. I just purchased the 8 spoke beadlock wheels myself, My question for you is how did you get the bead inside the grove. The bead on my stock tires are so thick that it just wont fit inside the groove. Did you cut anything? DO you know if the stock tires will fit this application? How did you get it to work? I 've looked at other tires and it seems as though all the beads are as thick. Oh yeah Are those tires 17mm? Sorry so many questions just at a lost here. Help me if you can.

these are 40series wheels your stock tires will not work on these you will have to buy a set of 40series tires. they have adaptors for 14 and 17mm that come with they if you need any more help just let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

Back