ATTN: Boston MA bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW the guy that was with me the last time I was at the track (Sean.) Just picked up a Hellfire. I have not seen this thing run, so I am really looking forward to going to the track this weekend.

brand new Hellfire? that reminds me, i meant to offer that i'll kick any of your savages butts for you with my HF with the crappy used 4.6ho, its runnin sweet.

i think its related to the byrons caz the 1-way bearing is grabbin much better now.

brand new Hellfire? that reminds me, i meant to offer that i'll kick any of your savages butts for you with my HF with the crappy used 4.6ho, its runnin sweet.

i think its related to the byrons caz the 1-way bearing is grabbin much better now.

that almost sounds like Byron's is the problem but I know its trinity your dissing ...Trin Monster is junk!

that almost sounds like Byron's is the problem but I know its trinity your dissing ...Trin Monster is junk!

ya, I'm sayin that the 4.6ho was runnin lousy on the trinity & now its a different animal on the byrons.

i also notice that the OWB bites hard when your crankin it. sweet.

Ill be there.. Ill call jud now.

Jud is hopeing to be there. Hes not sure if Mandy has plans for them but he has that feeling she does.

judicater will be there IDK about geanni but I asume so fred is a yes and Ronny is a maybe

ya, i got a cookout at 5, but I'm going from 2-4pm hope it doesnt rain.

i can only try... (not to whip their butts that is)

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellfires on Sat 01/30/2010

br test robins pipe on vis's ercm lrp.

K guys we need to get something together like this weekend if the weather coroperates...

ok i missed the bump here. how about the saturday after easter weekend if the weather cooperates.

bmx park shouldnt be underwater by that time.

give me enough time to save funds for ba to pick up a case of nitrotane on the way up :stickpoke:

sparc, you should come to the season opener at rcmadness next sunday (11th) should be a blast!

freddy was saying something like maybe the 17th?

whens the next bash.. you guys better come down to the race on june 27th

The following weekend (june 26 & 27) there's a big R/C Helicopter event in Stow, MA. Nolan and i plan to go on the Saturday, check things out, have some lunch, enter a raffle maybe, all that.

Its free for spectators and they'll have food service on the grounds.

Join us http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=217391

Vis: Good destination for you to ride the bike out to.

imma watch the weather on this one. I'm hearing late afternoon rain so we might get out a couple hours. rockout

smiley-signs137.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back