ATTN: Boston MA bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

I just got off the phone with Gregg (tornacl) hes coming to Boston on Biz and wants to get together.

Its all tentative at this point looking in 2 -3 weeks.. But lets roll out the carpet for him and all have a blast.

Chime in!

Give Gregg a approx date's that we can plan to get together or me and him will end up at a umm nice "bar" that serves drinks in a entertaining way.. may happen anyways but not the plan atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun. maybe we should plan for a saturday afternoon 23rd or 30th (open BMX track) and bring a grill or something to make it a full afternoon. say get there around 2:30-3:00 and put something on the grill for dinner. Stay there til 7 or dusk. Just my .02!

Last edited by a moderator:
ya, i got an ear-full caz you missed last bash :cussing: <- guess who

a mad red dude... hmmm cant be me now could it :lmao: guys come down from NH and the crew flakes out on them... this is a cross country trip! we have to be there if humanly possible even you Fred tell the wife MY DAY <<---!!! mark in in the calender for her to see pull them marbles out of her purse for a day... Sorry that was anti-bling.. we cant set the dates he has to do it. Company trip... not for fun ... its all about how flexible we can be around his itinerary. Lets make it happen or :ban7: for all of ya

Lol.. As usual I will try to be there. I work on saturdays, but I will try to be there after work.. Hopefully you won't be done after an hour like last week.

pifft call first ...

I wont make plans on the 23rd or 30th as best I can, but remember that the 23rd weekend is a 3 day weekend for alot of people who might be going out of town for Memorial. Let me know when he's in town.

Man ... I'm lookin forward to takin some time during my business travel to show you yankees how we bash in the midwest ....

Gregg

my eyes are on the 8ight-2.0 atm

cha-ching! ... nice tho. idk if you heard bank say but they built a new track in fitch so its all good for 1/8th scale. gg know about this plan big boi?

Sweet the track is built at RCexcitement!! I was there ealier in the year and it was still being built. Can't wait to see what it looks like. Oh, BTW I am having a great time in Arizona. Tonight it is off to Vegas!!!

Ok guys! I am back in Mass today. What is the news? When are we meeting up? Bump Bump

you get ur tvps? this coming sat afternoon lookin good for me. sunday & monday is out.

I leave 4 am tomorrow for CT get back wed Gregg flies in wed here till think he said Friday morn. he'll be in Beverly... cabriolet anyone ? banana has reopened from what I hear too

Yes the banana did reopen, but when I went there before thanksgiving, it was 15 dollar cover and 6 dollar a beer. the cab was much better! It sounds like Sat is good. I will plan on being there around 2 so I don't have to deal with the people on the track, and can get right to breaking the truck.

Frddy, I have not actually checked my mail box just yet. Only got to my condo at about 9:00 last night and needed to sleep. I will look this afternoon and put them on during the week. Again I really appreciate you letting me have them!

I have not heard anything dealing with this Saturday in a while. As I said in an earlier post I am going to be there. But I don't know who else will be. So post up if you are going.

Well wife said no to finals so I should be around. Have to check her schedule as my things are in her purse atm

BTW the guy that was with me the last time I was at the track (Sean.) Just picked up a Hellfire. I have not seen this thing run, so I am really looking forward to going to the track this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

Back