Are the savage flux xl's dicontinued ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and a savage nut . I've been on the hpi website and they always show the savage flux xl in their lineup but every distributor seems to have them on back order?

Ok I heard they were bought out and everything was going to stay the same but I haven't seen any new ones for a while and would like to get another one. I do have a few xl's and hp's but would like a new one in the box . Thank you for the information.

Hey Scooter, check www.hrpdistributing.com, they are showing them in stock as of tonight. I too really like savages, and just upgraded my old savage 25, into an X. I used to stay on savage-central when it was around years ago, now this is the go to site for Savages it seems. I have been noticing more, and more HPI products(savage parts) becoming available through distributors like HRP, and A-main lately.....I hope HPI can make a strong comeback!

Hey Scooter, check www.hrpdistributing.com, they are showing them in stock as of tonight. I too really like savages, and just upgraded my old savage 25, into an X. I used to stay on savage-central when it was around years ago, now this is the go to site for Savages it seems. I have been noticing more, and more HPI products(savage parts) becoming available through distributors like HRP, and A-main lately.....I hope HPI can make a strong comeback!
I see this morning on eBay there is a distributor with more than 10 available finally. I usually check everyday and hadn't seen any other than a acasional one from a individual. Also no factory bodies available. I also love the savages I have a couple of nitro shelf queens and a bunch of flux hp and xl's

Hello everybody
HPI produce the Savage xl Flux ( Octane style) now and will be in Germany mid Januar 2019 available.
Most of our Germany dealer had this savage not in their shop and will order this when somebody at interest in that model.

I had bought today an XL Flux online in Germany, but it is hard to find a dealer who had one in their stock, but as I said , the next XL Flux are coming on Mid of January

Have a good weekend

649,99 US dollar is an very good Price in the US , here in Germany you must pay between 820,- to 1179,- Euro!!
That’s round about 938,- to 1349,- US Dollar!!

Enjoy the very good pricing in the US and have much fun with the Savage XL Flux

My local hobby shop is selling the savage xl flux for $945AUD, they've sold 2 and they have 2 left

The HPI Savage XL Flux was now delivered with a new kind of 2200 kV Motor, this Motor is used in the Vorza Flux too!
See pictures:
Motor with cubes cooling fins are the old on from CY 2018
Motor with solid cooling find Are the new one . Which are now in the XL Flux in CY 2019 891A49BE-334C-410B-A4E9-392E4BC31E81.jpeg3DAE5229-B585-405F-8ECE-C2EC199F28F4.jpeg492673D9-874D-4C15-A2D5-0A6DFB141134.jpeg

New motor of CY 2019 / HPI # 120010
69601A05-A5E9-403B-9F02-69CCA6A203AB.jpeg69C26F46-5195-44F1-A4A2-D43F63242CB2.jpeg5C3E3BB4-ED93-41B7-B10B-08E717AA8369.jpeg

The HPI Savage XL Flux was now delivered with a new kind of 2200 kV Motor, this Motor is used in the Vorza Flux too!
See pictures:
Motor with cubes cooling fins are the old on from CY 2018
Motor with solid cooling find Are the new one . Which are now in the XL Flux in CY 2019 View attachment 6168View attachment 6169View attachment 6170

New motor of CY 2019 / HPI # 120010
View attachment 6171View attachment 6172View attachment 6173

Thank you for the information I was wondering if they had upgraded them at all hoping to get a new one soon.

Oh yes , look like the same Motor,
What cost this motor by hobbywing,
Here in Germany you pay 109.- Euro for that motor - I think Creasy price !
I don’t understand why HPI change the motor from Flux Tork 2200 kV to the Flux MLH-2200 kv
The new Savage XL Flux which now in CY 2019 are produce have the bullet proof pinion on the diff ‚s front/ rear and the new transmitter/ Controller TF 41 instead of the TF 40, but we found no difference between the controller so far

How's the performance of the new savage flux xl with that new motor? Does it seem to go about the same as the older torch version?

I don’t now the performance with the new / other MLH 2200 kV( Same as hobbywing offers) , but the kV of 2200 are the same, so I think it will performan in the same way then the 2200kV Tork Motor

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and a savage nut . I've been on the hpi website and they always show the savage flux xl in their lineup but every distributor seems to have them on back order?

You can easily convert your 21/25/Flux HP/X4.6/XL5.9 into a XL Flux:

1547653428745.png

And even better, we provide a Center Differential Gear Box for the XL Flux:
1547653672023.png

Are those XL motor mount brace & plate optional?
I'm thinking of a full conversion in the future, your stuff is affordable (y)
XL Motor mount and brace are the best match for the XL TVPs. You might be able to use other plates but you might need to do some modifications.

Latest posts

Members online

Back