April fundraiser comment thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna kick this off by thanking frddy for making such a sweet video and making this happen. Bank.. good job pointing the finger and to whoever else helped..

Bravo!

I didn't see it mentioned in the rules. Is there a limit to the amount of entries you can have?

Awesome job HPISF staff for putting this together.
Thanks to Jayson for providing this awesome product.

get your tickets guys, its for a great cause..

awsome job guys!!!! its awsome to see HPISF back in the swing of things!!!!!!!And a special thanks goes to jason "larsenracing"for his help with this and all the staff for there work in making this happen!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see it mentioned in the rules. Is there a limit to the amount of entries you can have?

good question Dooley.

i guess the better way to answer is this: I have to Focus on the Donation.

Any dollar amount that you have the means to contribute is VERY MUCH Appreciated as it is used to directly fund the operation of this site that we love.

To add to Crash's comment id also like to extend my very sincere THANK YOU to all, and we will very graciously accept any donation no matter how large or small. Remember it only 1 ticket will be drawn & it only takes one to win.

So four is the max I take it.

Alex, I am trying to keep this fair for all involved.

The old way it was 1:1 +. In the end, tickets were so buried with people trying to stack the deck in their favor it was pointless for a guy that didn't have the extra cash to even support the site to bother.

This way its fair across the board. Max of Four entry's and all have a good shot at winning. There will be less tickets in the final pool for one. That's greater odds for all. Not that one guy that gets 25 entry's and gets the win over guys that only afford 1-5. Don't get me wrong we need site support and this is a fund drive.

This is not a raffle (gambling) this is a fund drive with a kick back. Its not about ticket buying for the win. Just a good opportunity to support the site and get a chance at winning a good product!

Ya its nice to give some help to run this site we all love. I'm in buddy, best of luck to all. And thanks to all those involved for taking the time to put this together. We all know how busy our lives are, and to take this on as well is appreciated. Nice video to fellas, very pro.

Thanks for all the hard work guys, the video is great and the prizes are outstanding! I am glad to donate! you all have been lots of help!!

Lol I agree Justin was just trying to make sure I understood Freddy right. Best of luck guys. And thanks to all who donate for keeping my second home alive.

Great Opportunity to win a killer CF kit ( Nitro or Electric/ your choice ) before summer get's here.

Lol I agree Justin was just trying to make sure I understood Freddy right. Best of luck guys. And thanks to all who donate for keeping my second home alive.

Thanks for hitting this thread & all the good words guys:

Again, thank you for ANY!!!! donation that you have the means to make.

In the future it will say something like this:

$10 donation = 1 entry
$15 " = 2 entries
$20 " = 3 entries
$25 & up = 4 entries

Again, id like to focus on the donation aspect of keeping the site alive & well. Thank You Guys

I like the idea of keeping the amount of tickets within reason so everyone has a chance.

Thanks to everyone that has taken their time to arrange this... Gonna sign up for this asap!

Thanks to all that put this together!! You guys did a Killer job.:rock1:

:joker:​

What will the winner Choose?

C/F Nitro TVPs?

-OR-

Platinum R/C C/F - Flux?
DSC_0344-1.jpg

You Could Win the TVP's & Skid Plate setup just for makin' a small donation to the forum you love
rockout drummer :jamout:

Click Here & Check it Out!!

Last edited by a moderator:
]-[0pa]0ng;164935 said:
You never know might come across $10 bucks buy a ticket with the month time frame and win.

Post #18 very nice.

I have the money but know way to get it to Justin unless he wants a M.O HAHA i get them for free, so i use them :)

great fundraiser guys. nice work on the raffle vid fred, but you got banks truck in there too many times it might go to his head lol.

Great work on the fundraiser :hpisf:!!!! The staff here is really top notch! :resp: Thank you :)

Thanks Larson for getting involved with this as well!!!

I've been meaning to donate, so I'm gonna see if I can give alittle extra :) I love this place and want it to stay on top as the #1 Savage site on the net!

:hpisf: rockout

I'm happy to donate a bit of my hard-earned money to the site, which is awesome as always! I've not been very active recently, but summer's coming back and the Savage is ready to rock!! I tested my new GoPro Hero HD on my mini revo and it's awesome, gonna get some Savage footage soon :jamout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back