Anyone on here have a Nitro Firestorm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

Do any of you guys own a Firestorm(Nitro)or any kind of nitro ST?I hope I'm not the only one who signed up for a forum where I don't really belong...:Xfingers:

I believe your the only one I see but in my opinion your just fine. Just watch where you post as it's a Savage forum and you will be just fine.

If you have ever been on rcuniverse nitro stadium trucks forum,you may have seen me as NitroNate.But that forum is getting pretty quiet,and since I saw a Other RC Cars & Trucks Forum on here and some very helpful people,I descided to give it a try,not knowing hardly anyone on here has a stadium truck.
I do take interest in savages though,since my bro has one,and some time might grab one.
Love this site!I wish there would be a hpifirestormforum!LOL

Sorry,that last post was from me.(Forgot to switch user from my brothers)

I'm sure youll be able to find all the help you need on here there seem to be quite a few members with more than just savages

ya were not to hard on people that don't own a savage, "USUALLY" lmao just kidding buddy!!

A friend of mine got one in a trade. It seems ok. Deff not a savage though. Driving through some grass overheated it. lol

Tell your friend to get some pro-line moab 2.2 tires on it.Then it will really :jamout:

I have a nitro rustler that my brother in law gave me. It is fun, but in no way is it a savage. You have to work on keeping the front tires on the ground with it just as much as the savage. It definitely hauls the mail.

I have 2 MT2's. One is complete with some upgrades, the other is a project that I'm rebuilding. I think the firestorm is pretty much the same except for the 2WD.

The Firestorm has a whole new design,hardly any mt2 parts can fit on it.The mt2 is more of a truggy IMO.
Before I got the firestorm I was debating between it and the mt2,some how I ended up with the Firestorm and to this day never regret it.

What do you guys think of a 17/52 gear combo with a t-15 engine on the mt2?

Thanks air. I guess Ill give it a shot then and see how it works out.
Do you know of any other CBs that would work on the T-15? I picked up a traxxas 15T CB cheap but its doesnt cover the clutch shoes completely so cant use it.

It's still HPI, so you're OK. :)

Just don't try any Traxxas funny stuff.

Latest posts

Members online

Back