Anyone know of wheels that the hub wont round out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxhappens

I have been having many issues with wheels being rounded out and stripped from the hub. And only the rear. I am only running 2s and i am not running it hard, no high speed runs just jumps and not landing with the throttle on.
Thanks in advance!

Hmmmm. Are the wheels tightend down and thread locked. I've heard several times since the flux came out ppls wheels falling off. Due to the lock nuts coming off. I say crimp them down crazy tight and thread lock them. I never stripped any hubs. Ran some for over a year no issues. So not sure why yours are giving you problems. As for wheels. Spi are life time warenty don't know of any other wheel with that warenty. What size hex you run? I use 14 mm and 17 mm. No issues. Also do you run on the street? Asphaults so hard on these things. Maybe someone with your same issues will chime in and help you out good luck hope you find a cure.

I'm assuming your running a flux. If so my xl had the same problem with 17mm hubs wunt to 23mm hubs problem solved!Hope it helps. Good luck!

I am running a Flux and I tried both 14mm and 17mm and the 14mm strip out alot easier. Maybe i can try 23mm and see if that helps, or the SPI wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

Back