Any Suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG DADDY 808

Hey guys! i'm new to the forums and rc's and just looking for some knowledge,i currently have 40 series cheyennes with road rage tires and i'm looking for a good set up for dirt and wanting to stay away from 40 series tires and wheels, can you guys shoot me some input and links? all input is appreciated thanks! and aloha from Hawaii.

I am running the same setup frddyl is. It is an awesome combo. Only thing I can recommend doing is putting packing tape with the little strings of I believe fiberglass on the inside of the tires to cut down on ballooning.

You really can't go wrong with any tires offered from Pro-Line, hpi, or LOSI. I use anything from Losi truggy tires to Pro-Line Badlands. The pic shows the hpi Dirt Claws on hpi's dish wheel which I dyed red. Today is my 1st day of testing these on the FLUX Savage and while they do balloon a tad bit, they are way better than the stock tires. Traction is unmatched on any surface. I'll try to get more pics up next week of some other combo's!

You really can't go wrong with any tires offered from Pro-Line, hpi, or LOSI. I use anything from Losi truggy tires to Pro-Line Badlands. The pic shows the hpi Dirt Claws on hpi's dish wheel which I dyed red. Today is my 1st day of testing these on the FLUX Savage and while they do balloon a tad bit, they are way better than the stock tires. Traction is unmatched on any surface. I'll try to get more pics up next week of some other combo's!
Nice set up bro,i was actualy thinking about picking up some dish wheels for bashing or for just all around runnin,along with some pro line crime fighters mt's,but, first things first i gotta get this truck running ,low on funds right now,need to pick up reciever switch and a hump pack and i'm ready to roll. i'll send picks later of my project thanks and aloha from the 808. thanks for your time:rock:

thanks frddy! for the info, i'm gonna start looking around ,i'm on a budget right now (unemployed carpenter) so,ebay here i come! lol thanks and aloha from Hawaii

Welcome to the club (unemployed carpenter) I personaly like the Proline lpr rims and tires.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back