Any feedback on X-Spede Parts?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhatTheFlux

Hey fellas seems like Ebay has a new parts company for the savage line and that have black andonized stuffs! Anyone have any reviews or experience with it?

Considering the price, might be worth trying something like the rear axle carriers just to see how they hold up. From what I could find, it appears they are one of the only companies to make the battery case holders out of alloy. There was one other I found, but they were charging way more.

My savage flux came with the savage racing suspension conversion, so it came with rear alloy uprights and I replaced the stupid c-clip hinge pins with 5mm bolts that have an unthreaded portion long enough to span the pivot points and I cut off the remaining threads after putting on a nut. Did the same on the front.

They use a threaded end pin for the rear and appears to use a button head screw to capture the pins for the fronts. I like both of those, as long as their pins are strong.

Last edited:
Hey fellas seems like Ebay has a new parts company for the savage line and that have black andonized stuffs! Anyone have any reviews or experience with it?
I just installed the x-spede rear hub carriers, haven't tested them but they are nice. I posted the build in the suspension thread.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back