Am I the only Canadian, Toronto eanyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live in milton...haven't found any tracks that allow nitros yet :stickspank:

if i had the extra money i would love to rent a bobcat for the day and make a small track!!

You know... there is lots of GTA people and the west side of Toronto on this forum we should have some sort of by weekly get to gether or mini league for bashing. We can set a sertain weekend of the month and time. from pros to beginners it would look so cool with a bunch of RC's all going at the same time. I envie the Amarican's they have race tracks and bashing grounds everywhere they have it down to a T. We can set up a poll to see where its most popular to meet up a poll for the best time and how many times a month to meet up. It could be a perfect place to meet some new friends bring the kids or just a day with the guy's/girls. I don't have many guys that like this hobby and the wife still calls it a dinky car so she is not to come.lol.
You all seem great and friendly on the forum so why not get together and show off our truck and bad landings. Cheers!!

that is a awsome idea!! i have always said there needs to be more rc events here in ontario, or atleast "get togethers" of fellow rc freaks!!

Hey everyone, I live near newmarket Ontario, if anyone wants to bash at my place give me a shout, I got 4 acres, a track and plenty of hill climbs.
shoot me a pm if your in my arrea.

Hey everyone, I live near newmarket Ontario, if anyone wants to bash at my place give me a shout, I got 4 acres, a track and plenty of hill climbs.
shoot me a pm if your in my arrea.

i used to live in newmarket actually!! on prospect st. across from the police station lol its a small world wished i still did live there and we'd be bashing for sure!!

hey I'm up for anything, as soon as the snow is off our track well be on it all day long, and theres a hobby shop around 10 mins away and they carry everything for the savage.

have a look at my videos on youtube, 90% of them are on my property so I can let everyone have there fun, whether it be speedruns down the driveway, some hill climbs, or hittin up the track.

Great I've got a home made ramp to it sits at about 4' you will get some sick air at full speed. I just order the RC solutions roll cage I think I'll need it. Cheers!!:cheers:

Snowbanks on the side of the road are prime for me. I'm looking at about 3-4 feet tall.

I cleared the road full tilt.

Hey, jackedman, so going back home from Ajax yesterday I went across the 403 west to the uppermiddle cut off. I hung a right went to the lights and by a mistake I hung a nother right wich is ninth line. To my surprise I saw a HPI race site (dirt track) on the right. It looks great it was also to deep in snow to walk over and take a look. Its right across from the drive in. Do u know anything about that HPI track? I know your from mississauga area go and take a look. Its south of dundas but noth of uppermiddle on ninth line. (south of the drive in) I'll be there in the spring Cheers!!:cheers:

a hpi track? that would be cool to live by that!!!! let us know what you guys find out!! like is it a private club so to speak or is it for the public as well?

for what I've seen its not gated any chance you got google earth? u can see it. the map is not as updated as what I saw. If you look it up just follow the 403 by the ford plant u get off at uppermiddle turn right go to the next intersection turn right that is ninthline its on the right side just south of the drive in. If it was a nice day yesterday I could have just taken my truck there no gates are closed there is a wooden fence there but there is no door locked so I'm thinking its open to all rc bashers. If u don't have google earth down load it for free its a great way to find dirt jumps and quarry places. Cheers!:beer:

if ur talking bout the one with the drive in movies beside it ive heard of it...let me see if i can find the website

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back