Am I the only Canadian, Toronto eanyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthalk

Know of a Track or good place to bash hook me up, maby get to race you some time or just break somthing on our trucks:D

Well. I'm closer, but still a long way. Regina,Sask here, along with 3 other buddies with savages. the closest off road track about 75km from here. otherwise, the bmx track is the only place to bash around here.

Winnipeg here...and representing the Savy to the Fullest.......we got 6 tracks 1 indoor nitro for winter...any of u competing in the Canadian Nats....:nutshot: ITS ON

Here are some pics of the track the 1st day ..Its much better now and longer..now that we have the axial 28's instead of .21's we may need to stretch out the track even longer!
DSC03577.jpg
DSC03567.jpg
DSC03570.jpg
DSC03575.jpg
DSC03538-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
isle of spuds here dude (aka prince edward island).... originaly from western newfoundland moved here 10 yrs ago........
gota 3 acre back yard here and cant wait fro all the snow to go so i can start settin up a track back there.....:FarleyParty:

well snow is almost gone.... supposed to be nice weather for the next few days gonna set up some kind of bash area out back... ya know a few insane jumps n stuff :FarleyParty: any locals .. or visitors to the island will be welcomed to bash there .. will be bahsun myself as soon as i get that engine back:duh:

some updated pics of the track,kinda dry and rocky right now..but its still pretty fun
DSC03658.jpg
DSC03657.jpg
DSC03656.jpg
DSC03654.jpg
DSC03653.jpg
DSC03652.jpg
DSC03651.jpg

I'm in meaford ontario, which is right between collingwood and owen sound!!

montreal baby!!! hey groovethumper where do you bash? and where do you live? i am in the west island! and go to concordia

Last edited by a moderator:
brockville ontario here. have a big track in the backyard. git yerself overhere and run dammit. well, not now. theres 3 feet of snow on it:duh:

Latest posts

Members online

Back