Alza battery tray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codered3232

I hate to cover up my pretty FLM TVPs, but my batteries are getting beat up stacked on top. The Alza web sight is a little hard to understand. Just wondering if anybody has any experience with the battery boxes. I bought some of their bulkhead plates and they seem very good quality. Just lookin for some help before I make a move. 20180505_123309.jpg 20180506_134343.jpg

I have them myself:
iknVs0E.jpg

They do add some weight compared to the stock plastic ones but they look really cool and you can change the lenght of the boxes to fit the battery you use by moving the small plates into slots. Installation is easy as well, just ask Alza for a PDF manual and they send you it. They also sit a bit lower so they lower the cg a bit compared to stock boxes. Now the price is like 75 dollars with no shipping and import duty, and clone battery boxes are like 30 dollars in US.

But I don't get why you use Alza high quality parts in combination with integy a-arms which are bad by nature.

I have them myself:
iknVs0E.jpg

They do add some weight compared to the stock plastic ones but they look really cool and you can change the lenght of the boxes to fit the battery you use by moving the small plates into slots. Installation is easy as well, just ask Alza for a PDF manual and they send you it. They also sit a bit lower so they lower the cg a bit compared to stock boxes. Now the price is like 75 dollars with no shipping and import duty, and clone battery boxes are like 30 dollars in US.

But I don't get why you use Alza high quality parts in combination with integy a-arms which are bad by nature.
Sorry can't afford the best of everything

Are you running 3S packs in those boxes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back