Aluminum Three-Shoe Clutch XL ??????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offshore2

My son and I are New to the hobby.
My son burned his clutch up in his truck. Aluminum Three-Shoe Clutch. We need to put new clutch in. What do some of you run? The truck is for just play and running hard. Should we stick with stock or go with race?
Can any one help?

Thanks,

ditto the best setup right there. one of the most important upgrades you can do, don't skimp on this one

I just wore out my first set of novas. I was hoping they would last a bit longer even though they did last a fair while.

The HPI aluminum shoes aren't the best you can get, but from your short description of use, they would most likely do a good job for you as well.

Welcome to the Forum.

I agree with all the above posts. I am currently running the HPI aluminum setup. Due to the fact I had no idea Nova made a clutch shoe prior to my arrival @ HPISF. I now have 2 sets in my pit box that will be installed once the current once wear out.

Also, The best price I could find was on Ebay. If you search "Nova clutch" You will find the store own and run by nova. If you can wait, bid on them at the starting bid. Might be able to save 3-4 per set. Which is almost enough to cover the cost of the above mentioned Mugen Springs. If you are having problems locating the Ebay store, let me know, I have them as a fav seller and can send you the link.

Latest posts

Members online

Back