Aluminum Rear Hub Carriers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Ideally I would like to use the aluminum rear hub carriers on my build that come included in the #87245 Savage Suspension Conversion Set (Click Here).

However I don't think they will fit with the Vantage Racing Carbon Fiber Upper Arms I'll be using, as the arms will be too long and will cause the wheel to be on an angle pointing outwards.

Anyone have suggestions?

Also, I would like purchase the Aluminum C Hub or also known as Aluminum Knuckle Carriers as pictured on the front of the truck (Click Here). HPI do manufacture #86254 Aluminum C Hub, but they look do be different to ones that come in the Suspension Conversion Set.

Please help me as I feel I have hit a brick wall lol.

They are much better then decent . I used a set of those for over 4 years with no issues . There are other integy products that are good just don't get there cosmetic parts and expect them to hold up to bashing.

Do the Integy rear hubs have a camber effect at all?

So these are my options;
1. Use the complete Savage Suspension Conversion kit with or without Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles.
2. Integy rear hubs, #86251 Aluminum Upright Set, #86254 Aluminum C Hub with CF Upper Arms.

The CF arms will be more of a 'look good' factor than anything.

I won't be doing anything extreme with my Savage, mainly just driving in paddocks with the odd small jump and on the tarmac.

Mickey do you have the integy front and rear I've been thinking about them but i run mine pretty hard a broke two plastic ones yesterday. Lol.

I used golden horizon on the front of mine just for the lifetime warranty they offer. I have a friend who has had the integy fronts for a long time with no issues but he doesn't abuse his truck to hard.

Latest posts

Members online

Back