alu rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a set of these myself :resp: i had to scuff the alum up for a good hold . Great company !!!!!!rick rules heheheheheh:resp:

these rims are great for racing ,bashing not so much alum has no give like the plastic rims causing more broken parts :( rick does have some basher rims but does not carry the life time warranty on them you would have to ask about them as well they are not ont the site ,more of a special thing hope this helps ya. i back spi 100% :resp: shawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me chime in. I WILL warranty the Americans, Saber. Super Motion, Hurricane, Indy, Pro Stock and Clover for bashing.
Motion will fold like a lawn chair if you bash them, they were made for parking lot road racing.
The ones listed above will take a huge amout of abuse. You will break something else before you bend one.
I do have a Basher series also. You will NEVER bend one.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks
Rick
SPI Racing Wheels.

Let me chime in. I WILL warranty the Americans, Saber. Super Motion, Hurricane, Indy, Pro Stock and Clover for bashing.
Motion will fold like a lawn chair if you bash them, they were made for parking lot road racing.
The ones listed above will take a huge amout of abuse. You will break something else before you bend one.
I do have a Basher series also. You will NEVER bend one.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks
Rick
SPI Racing Wheels.

Welcome to the site. Thanks for helping out with the questions in mind.

wow !!!!! life time warranty for basher rims i have been waiting for this :10: :salute: :resp: glad to see ya back rick :) :DJjam:

hm i might have to get me a set soon

Members online

No members online now.
Back