A NEW SOULJA CREATION...8lbs WET, 4+ HP, TALL GEARED TERROR!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
YES.....YES GENTLEMEN.... I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! only Purenitro knew about this one.............

POP QUIZ......what do you get when you take a 1/10 scaled truck and put 1/8 DNA to it?

ANSWER: a fun overpowered truck!

and for POP QUIZ #2: what do you get when you take a 1/10 scaled truck......put 1/8 scale DNA in it....put an engine in it from the MODDING GOD himself....strengthen it's weak points and gear that thing to the friggin moon?

ANSWER: A EFFIN' TERROR!!!!!

whell guess....had to show i'm still the MAN next to THE MAN. what we have here is a Tower Hobbies Tower Terror. don't laugh....it's a friggin nasty truck. I took the engine that was in a 12lb Savage Modded by Extreme RC and put in this little 7 lbs 1/10 scale truck. add Savage XL servos, HPI hardened 17t clutch (the stock was 14t!), Mac pipe, Spektrum gear, Ofna wheel adapters (didn't like that 19mm crap), SPI F-1 wheels and Dirt Bonz, aluminum clutches and keep the 43t spur and you have one wild ride!!!!! more coming soon....but here's a preview. and yes gents...she weighs in at a lightweight at only 8 lbs with no carbon or lightening (YET). o what a time this one will be with only an 11.5" wheelbase. this proves....i'm the KING OF CRAZINESS!!!!

LOOK FOR VIDS AND A FULL WRITE-UP SOON! i have to get up enough courage to drive this one!!

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

oooooooooooooo boy............ryu and i are gonna have fun with this one!!!!!!!

dude....this was is a project anyone can do for under $500 and NO TRUCK can touch it! put add a modded P3 in it. i had one back in the day with an OS VG30 and she was FAST. can't wait to see what this does. Racingrusty on this forum has one also with a Picco Outlaw26 and that was the fastest thing around here....and the motor isn't modded either! these are AWESOME trucks for the money...you can get one for $279 on tower. i wanted to take this to the extreme with Robin's bag o tricks. had to have something since i sold the savage and bought the '67 gmc. i told everyone i everytime i come out i was coming out faster! what's next after this???? can't do nothing but a FLUX! stay tuned around Christmas for that one........

ya and i don't think that chassis is built for that power. that poor wheelie bar is gonna take a pounding.bad driver

well.....she did come with a .25....i have to see what is gonna happen..............

Matt I may have to ban you for putting all that mill in a terror... Think a savage cant handle it ?!?

Robin didnt talk you out of this?

lol I wish you luck my man!

Bank.........that truck is built a lot sturdier than most people think..................

Wrench.............you dang right.............somtimes the box gets boring and i want the CIRCLE...LMAO

First, the new avatar kicks butt.

Second, when will we see the video? I like it. its all engine & tires. I'm a big

fan of rediculously huge-gobs of insane power

:smilie8:

When I see some vids I'll believe it. You may want to cut some hole in that body. It looks like the engine is only getting a small amount of air flow.

Fools, I pity them. Love the avatar.

poster29377975.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bank...you know i know that killa.....

FX.............. I GOTTA HAVE THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!

When I see some vids I'll believe it. You may want to cut some hole in that body. It looks like the engine is only getting a small amount of air flow.

Fools, I pity them. Love the avatar.

poster29377975.jpg

i had to change the avatar cuz Bank gave me hell on the "Say Something" thread.......but believe it..... i see this is gonna be no truck to just nail.......gonna have to roll the throttle on this one......... and.......if it wasn't raining today we might have vids........but there is a later.....gotta call ryu...........:Crazy:

the only thing i don't like is how the mill is taller then any protection on that truck. i see a very scratched head in its future lol.

should be a blast tho looking forward to vids

the only thing i don't like is how the mill is taller then any protection on that truck. i see a very scratched head in its future lol.

should be a blast tho looking forward to vids

yea... i know right! especially with my engraved head.....guess i just might have to send the mad scientist another so i can have the patented "extreme mods" tat on it!

cool truck Soul

I think you are gonna destroy it first time out with that mill.

should be fun while it holds together

Yeah, my camera does not like it to be around dusk or later. We will probably shot some more later this week.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back