A new build from the ground up. aka "Anger Management"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its so clean! (i bet not for long) looks so cool jt !
4x4

As i have said through out this whole build you have done a great job jerry. the truck has a neat and clean look to it,but also says I'm gonna smoke your a$$ at the bashin ground. You are a great builder and a good friend keep up the builds and thanks for all that you have done for me and others. This build has been great for this site and the others that it is on. It show how you can build a full truck from ground up and that no one should be afraid to try as long as they keep it within their skill level. Sorry i am rambling so i will shut up. But that is one sick rigg the name suits it well.

Jason took the wrods out of my mouth.. I think its time to set back and enjoy your truck for a while I live the sun sitting in the background shot.
those tires look Sick in that light .....

On a much more serious note, the truck is great. Great selection of parts, and a great person to build it. Looks terrific and all the time you put into it paid off big time. You know the drill JT...........Videos. Take vids of the break-in and all that good stuff if you can. You don't even need to here it because you already know, but amazing truck JT.

Thank you for all the kind words guys, I hope it was as much fun to watch it turn from parts to a truck, as it was for me to build it.

Thank you for all the kind words guys, I hope it was as much fun to watch it turn from parts to a truck, as it was for me to build it.

No I'm sure you had more fun than us. Only kidding JT, it was great watching it all come together.

OK JT time for me to say somethiing about this build. lol.

ITS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

If I had the money i would love to redo my savage......especially with the ideas you have given me.

That is one Beautiful truck JT! You are an awsome Builder. They will probably write books about you some day.LOL, Seriously NICE work man I wanna build savages like you when I grow up.

It is a very nice looking rig so when you gonna build anouther one. So we can all drool over it lol

Nice one cus - you've really outdone yourself this time. I can't wait to stop over and see it in person one of these days...

Got the motor broken in yet? LOL

135b44ca.jpg

0106676e.jpg

370848ed.jpg

Hay jt very nice truck. Just was wondering what you used on the fuel lines and servo cord? They make the whole truck look even better.

Hay jt very nice truck. Just was wondering what you used on the fuel lines and servo cord? They make the whole truck look even better.

That cord wrap was actually sent to me by one of my customers to be used for his build...he found it in a electronics supply store.

I liked it so much I asked him to send more to me.

Drool Drool drool.......................nice Jt very sweet.

What can I say, JT. This is one outstanding build, as we all can plainly see. A patient, yet deliberate effort on your part for sure. I'm pretty sure, all of use here at the forum, wish you could some how, keep this anger management device in your medicine cabnet. It obviously has a part of you, intwinded in it's design. Who ever does come in to possession of this truck, will have to think real hard, in finding an area of it's assembly, to improve on. Best wishes on whatever you deside for it's future.

wish you could some how, keep this anger management device in your medicine cabinet.

Well due to lack of interest in the truck or its parts it is staying in my "medicine cabinet" for now. Thank you for the kind words Doob...As time permits "Anger Management" will be going through some minor changes and tweaking till I am fully happy with everything.

Thank you all to have looked and enjoyed this roller coaster ride with me on this build.

Ok guys, I got my Natedog Screw kit so I now have some more things assembled.

56ee33ad.jpg

09d5f82d.jpg

ca4b7a55.jpg

2f26b321.jpg

c331736c.jpg

H,

I just been reading through some of these old threads, I really like those boots that go on the ends of the dog bones, how do they work, I mean would you suggest them? Where did you get them or what are they called? Looks like they would hold the grease in and keep the dirt out, believe it or not, I just pulled a feather (along with the grease) out of one of mine today.

Oh, BTW, great looking truck, I love the silver on black, great contrast. Can't wait to get to the pic's of the finished truck.

Thanks,

John

John the truck is finished ..

Jt.. is w/o Internet right now . not sure if he will be back or not..

I have seen this before and also interested in the boots. I remember someone saying something about them before. Anyone know anything about them.

Edit page 21 has all the finished pretty pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I May Not Know U Personally Jt But Looks Like U Have Done It Again!! Another Great Build!! Seeing Some Of The Mods And Things U Do Truly Inspires Us All To Learn How To Make Our Rides Even Better!!:10:

Thanks for letting me know he's not around riht now, I figured the truck was already finished but was making myself go through the post's and not just skip ahead. I have learned a lot reading through these older posts, but getting too much info too fast, I hope I remember half of it.

Yes it is a great looing truck, visually and technically!!

John

very nice, do you actually use this? as i don't think i could

matt

do you need special dogbones for these or can they fit oem trucks? (sorry am new/ish)

is the ebay account yours? same there in usa :(

Great find, thanks Crash!!

Actually I have seen the ones at tower for the baja, I think they will be too big for the savage, they have the dia listed as 22mm, I think will be too big?? what do you think?

I bought 2 of the ones from Ebay to give them a try but I think really it would take 11 to get all of them on a savage protected, I would say 12 but I don't think it would fit with the brake hex???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back