A new build from the ground up. aka "Anger Management"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for all that wanted the tank here is the first pic of it...enjoy.

0872a888.jpg

Any guesses on how big or who makes it?

DuraTrax 1/8 scale Raze Buggy fuel tank, and of course 125cc. BUUUU ZING!

Darn the one on Tower Hobbies looks exactly like yours, I guess I owned my self. BUUUU ZING!

Ok I don't have any in the chassis just yet but here are some more shots to help you out some more. This new tank sitting next to a Ofna 145cc tank.

6e9a8ae6.jpg

Side

c08d3db4.jpg

Other side

890e8cf9.jpg

[hs] darkshine;18514 said:
my guess not good enough for a reply!!? 8¬P

:slapped: I replied with the pics to help you out, no its not a Hyper 8, and no pics in the chassis yet. :buttshake:

Hops midtank is a Hellfire...looks a bit different than his.

haha, jive talking fools

tbh ive heard alot about the revo using the 250cc tanks having pressure problems. you need to be running a .28 - .32 engine in them to get the pressure from the tank

sts should handle it though. (I'm hoping now that you are running this truck and its not just a shelf queen!)

Oh it will only sits on the self when I'm not out running the trucks.

Well guys more parts have arrived.

Some parts I didn't get pictures of, before I installed them- The pipe is a THS 1 piece pipe and for the tie rods I used some Integy Super Duty Turnbuckles as recommended by Basher Haven (Joe), here is a stock photo of them

bbd2e2b7.jpg

As for the body it is done and painted but I have to modify the rear post to fit it properly because the body is so high.

So here they are some pics of the truck.

BUT

First I have to thank Rob from IRC, Mark from STS, Brian for getting the Integy and Nova parts for me, SMF for their excellent prices and fast shipping, Matt for painting the body, and all the other members for their help, support and opinions on this build.

So finally here it is, the project that lasted to long and now has been dubbed

"Anger Management"

b637db17.jpg

27375a15.jpg

b52cded4.jpg

51dfd5db.jpg

b2cae83b.jpg

135b44ca.jpg

0106676e.jpg

4cb1dce9.jpg

370848ed.jpg

Here are some pics I took with my F-650 body while we had a good day of sun.

f8f0c9ae.jpg

0569905a.jpg

3235ae76.jpg

I will get some with the other body as soon as I sort out the rear body post to my liking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE YOU

As i have said through out this whole build you have done a great job jerry. the truck has a neat and clean look to it,but also says I'm gonna smoke your a$$ at the bashin ground. You are a great builder and a good friend keep up the builds and thanks for all that you have done for me and others. This build has been great for this site and the others that it is on. It show how you can build a full truck from ground up and that no one should be afraid to try as long as they keep it within their skill level. Sorry i am rambling so i will shut up. But that is one sick rigg the name suits it well.

Thank you very much for the kind words Jason. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back