a-arm pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finx

After about 30 minutes of bashing My rear wheelie bar pops out of socket and the pin that holds the upper a-arms slide out. is there a better way to keep these in besides the way I have it?

DSC01420.jpg

a sway bar kit includes little pieces that cover the pin to keep it inplace. the way it should have been released in my eyes, and sway bars are only around 20 bucks.

a sway bar kit includes little pieces that cover the pin to keep it inplace. the way it should have been released in my eyes, and sway bars are only around 20 bucks.

+2, or you can buy the sway bar plastic piece set for $7. Not sure if the US mainland sells the plastic piece set, but in Japan they do.

Cant find them on HPI's site or on ebay but my bumper supports or hing pin keepers are the ones that bolt on instead of the ones like what you've got that are heald in with the clip.

i ordered some alza racing bulkhead braces. too bad they don't cover the upper a arm pins. Might go the sway bar route also.

thin black one is installed but truck is still apart and not run yet. waiting on parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Back