5b reciever battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hpi 1200mah pack, seems like i only get a tank or so before i have to recharge it, i charged it cause it wouldn't even move my throttle and my charger only said it put like 900mah into it.

the hpi 1200mah pack, seems like i only get a tank or so before i have to recharge it, i charged it cause it wouldn't even move my throttle and my charger only said it put like 900mah into it.

Something isn't right you should get more then just a tank out of the pack. What charger are you charging it with?

I was on the phone with hitec support a few weeks ago and they told me any of there hitec servos starting with 79 are big power consumers I have a hs7955tg on mine and it was tripping out the BEC in my speed controller.

huh well all be but i didn't have trouble with that servo and my flux though, i don't know all i know is i need a higher mah hump pack if thats the case cause this sucks i i think i got a tank and a half this time. thanks for the infor slimshamis

Shark, I'm runnin 2 hitec dig serves that were the best you could get (when they first came out about 3 yrs ago) and can get almost 3/4 gal of fuel ran before a recharge. I'm gonna recharge/peak it over the weekend and I'll let you whY I'm usin.

Thanks Scott I will check them out and get one iv been meaning to get a second one but since the shortness of it now I need a new one.

Sweet let me know any info I can get is helpful.

That would fry my throttle servo wouldn't it on my steering servo is rated to 7.4v. But I have been looking into getting a LiPo receiver battery just been putting off haveing to buy another high voltage servo is all.

That would fry my throttle servo wouldn't it on my steering servo is rated to 7.4v. But I have been looking into getting a LiPo receiver battery just been putting off haveing to buy another high voltage servo is all.

Don't forget that you would also have to get the Novak 2 cell LiPo cut off module to run a LiPo receiver batt. If you don't, you'll run the risk of ruining the LiPo pack by draining it too much.

And Shark, the batt I'm currently usin is the Orion 1600 mah 6v hump pack. I ran about 6 tanks (250cc) on a single charge but probably could have gotten 1-2 more tanks before a recharge.

See I knew I would some one telling me I didn't I don't remember who I don't think it was on this forum. I asked about that if I needed one.of those cut off things. And the fact that a 2 cell LiPo fully charged is more the 7.4v u would still fry the serves wouldnt u. But that life pack is something to consider.

See know I was barley getting a tank and a half before recharging there might be something.g wrong with the hump pack I guess.

I use maxamps 2600 2 cell 7.4v LiPo great battery fits in the cen bat. rec.box with a little mod.to the divider.the only draw back is there $50.bucks.i use hitec 7940 an 7950 servos there high voltage servos.i usualy charge every couple of tanks.

The battery you have now might be out of juice. How long have you had it?
You might need to kill it completely then take your wall charger and plug it in and let it do its thing.

Also the baja battery would work but it wouldnt fit int he stock radio box, you would have to mod on or find another spot to have it..

i think iv only had it for like 6 or 7 months is all i don't have the wall charger bought it with out one cause i have a charger already.

Well I had my charger discharge my hump pack and then i recharged it and it only charged it to 995mah out of 1200 something isn't right might have a dead cell I guess.

That's what it sounds like. Dischargeing them and wall charging is a good thing every once in awhile

well i got two new hump packs today, now does cycling these packs a good thing or a bad thing? cause i cycled my hpi hump pack and look what happend to that one, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back