$5000 RC car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X

Conspiracy of One
HPISF Staff
HPISF Supporter
Check this out, wish I had that kinda money!!
CLICK ME!

great find bud,

the penny damage is wild.

I wonder what would happen if a penny got lodged into a set of savage hardened gears.

great find bud,

the penny damage is wild.

I wonder what would happen if a penny got lodged into a set of savage hardened gears.

Sadly my guess would be that it would not hold out as well.

There should be rotors on each wheel of the savage, that would be amazing.

A good savage dual brake setup can flip the truck over , computer control unit with those four wheel discs and you got something

Last edited by a moderator:
that thing is awsome!!! new era models sells the 1/5 cars but there not nearly as complex as that one I'm sure! lol

A good savage dual brake setup can flip the truck over , computer control unit with those four wheel discs and you got something

Oh no doubt, I could flip my truck over with the stock setup. It would just be really cool looking to see your breaks through the rims. It would make it look like a real truck.:10:

talk about crazy, id buy it for the shelf. check out the machining on that bad boy. good lord

i have to bring this thread back for all the newbs including me!

hey did u guys go to the second page and see the mini v8s??? thats what we need in a savage lol jkjk i know its way to big but if u could make like a 1/4 or 1/3 monster truck that motor would be perfect lol

Members online

Back