3s LiPo in a Mini-T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBikerTim

Brushless Power!!!
Today my friend received his 3s LiPo for his mini lst2. Thing is his mini lst2 is away getting warranty repairs so what did we do? put it in my brushless mini-t with a 6800 motor. All I can say is wow. We are yet to be able wind this thing up to full throttle. You either run out of range or flip it. It's so fast it's scary and it's not even getting to full throttle. I normally run just a 2s and that is faster in a straight line then anything I have run against before (sorry savage is slow in comparison). These things are so much fun. Just need my spektrum receivers back so I have a bit more range to play with.

Anyone else have a mini-t?

Yea. I've got one of those lil' 1/18th Losi VW bugs. Been wanting to go with a mamba brushless also. They are alot of fun.

i have a thunder tiger 1/18 scale its pritty quick and then if i put a brushless moter in it you practicly couldnt see it!
4x4

I've been thinking about getting one and do want to get one one day. But, I've got other project in mind I wanna do first. But, of course, I need money to be able to start and finish them.

I've got mlst built all the way, every upgrade possible. I have the tekin rage 6800. I want to go LiPo, don't have a clue of what to go with as far as charger or which battery to buy. what are you running. Any help would be appreciated. pictures in my gallery

i got 8k mamba with 3lipo and its stupid fast, i never reached full thro..
it flips after half thro... i need better wheels.. but i get enough run time..
its fullforcerc chassis with integy conversion kit with stock tierods.. every possible hop-ups except wheels & servo..having hard time with applying 10th scale wheels.. i recommend 3 cell 5.4k brushless if your are going with 3lipo..

I don't have a mini-t but I got a Losi XXX-T with novak brushless and esc.........I haven't seen it wheelie............but I have a hard time keeping diffs in it.

Completely upgraded mini-t w/ mamba comp X 8000kv system and 2 cell 1900 LiPo. Insanely fast but its too easy for me to controll.

I am getting this soon hopefully.
http://pfmdistribution.com/secure/shop/item.asp?itemid=245&catid=61

I have to say the 2 cells are great if you want drivability The 3 cell is so much fun for high speed runs. You need a decent radio though at you need a couple of hundred metres to wind it up to full throttle for any period of time. I think my 2s LiPo is on it's way out (starting to bulge). It's a shame since I haven't had it long.

As far as chargers go, I have an e-STATION BC6. No problems with it so far. Batteries are a bit more interesting. Probably the most important thing to look for in a battery in reliability. The battery I am using is only a few months old and it's already starting to bulge. Every time I play with my mini t, it makes me want a brushless lst2.

i got 8k mamba with 3lipo and its stupid fast, i never reached full thro..
it flips after half thro... i need better wheels.. but i get enough run time..
its fullforcerc chassis with integy conversion kit with stock tierods.. every possible hop-ups except wheels & servo..having hard time with applying 10th scale wheels.. i recommend 3 cell 5.4k brushless if your are going with 3lipo..

link to that pack?

Today we are going to have a race between my 2s mini t and a 3s mini lst. It's going to be close. Stay posted to see who wins. Feel free to take bets.

Latest posts

Members online

Back