35 mph Ooops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALP-Savage

Snagged a curb at about 35 mph with the left front wheel. Factory TVP's were not designed to hold up to that. Broke the factory plastic pipe and the throttle servo too.

018.jpg

Ended up getting Integy 6m replacements, if I'd read more before pulling out the credit card, I probably would have opted for the IRC extended length and done a mid-tank mod at the same time.

022.jpg

025.jpg

if it's consolation, I doubt IRC would have with held a 35mph crash. Might not look as bad. IRC makes rock solid aftermarket parts.

True, honestly I was pretty surprised by how well it survived the crash. I was expecting extensive suspension damage. It flexed so hard it popped the silicone boot off the exhaust.

From what I hear, the lead time on IRC parts is more than I would have wanted to wait to get the savage up and running again.

Nice damage. Kinda did the same thing except full speed(3rd gear) head on into a curb. Bent everything on the front of the truck, including the custom made TVPs. As far as the IRC kits, definitely worth the wait and money. Nothing bent when a Jetta ran over and parked on my savvy. Only thing that broke was the tank and a shock top popped off.

Nice carnage. Did the same thing the first day i got my savage LOL! I then upgraded to fastlane machine tvps on my savage x and savage flux, best upgrade EVER!

Latest posts

Members online

Back