3 speed shift point adjustment settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BADLLY

Hello all i got my lrp .28 broken in now and Iam running a 17/47 gear set up and also put a new set of dynamite clutch shoes on and when driving it i cant hear this thing change tone to tell or not if it is in fact shifting or not but i can hold it up and hear it go through the 1/2 shift and the 2/3 shift. I have also just put in bulletproof diffs. So with my current gearing how many turns out should i set the 1/2 and 2/3 shift. The transmission is brand new and ive turned the 1/2 in a 1/4 turn along with the 2/3 clutch and still cant hear it shift. Another thing it wont pull the wheels with this gearing so iam wondering if its not engaging into 2nd to soon thanks for all the input

I found that each set up is different , just like tuning the motor , everyone has something a bit different .
I can't remember how mines setup atm , I guess some times if 1-2 is set wrong it can go in to 2nd off the line , so just check over the manual and start over . as in mine I have to tune so it hits third .

if gear shift is too soon then turn clockwise.If gear shift is to late then turn counterclockwise.

90D increment turns

well ive turned the 1/2 hub in all the way and backed out 3/1/4 turns but haven't tried it yet do to weather

Members online

Back