.25 carburator on a .21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offkenmalta

Hi there can any one tell me what type of power can I gane if I put a .25 carburator on a .21 engine please.

I'm fairly sure the carbs are the same from the .21 to the .25, other than they changed the carb body to a plastic one on the .25...I could be wrong of course...

Yes the carbs are the same. It will not make any real diff other than the body being plastic so the fuel doesn't boil off in the carb. Oh and just to save you time the 4.6 carb doesn't fit. I have tried it already.

The big thing about carbs is the inlet. If you change carbs go to a carb with a larger diameter throat. Say yours is 8mm go to 8.5 or 9mm.

Or use a drill heh heh. Really don't use a drill you can seriously mess up the carb. It worked for me, but there is more than just drilling the hole bigger. I will try to get some video in the next couple days to show you the power inprovements that can be made on a stock 4.1.

Thanks to all of you for the reply.
CrawlinClodKiller it would be interesting to see how to do your project sound good . What about some pic.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back