25 bulks converting to X ez access

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage89

I ended up shattering my stock savage 25 bulkhead in the front today and I have a set of the X ez access ones and I was wondering what other parts I'm gonna need to do the conversion

Last edited by a moderator:
you just need the cases, if i remember correctly. there will be a purple piece inbetween the pins too. they are the same screws and all that tho, I'm quite sure.

you just need the cases, if i remember correctly. there will be a purple piece inbetween the pins too. they are the same screws and all that tho, I'm quite sure.

I need the purple pieces then I don't have those this is what I have
dsc01057tz.jpg

you need the purple brace that goes between the two upper arms and you also need the pin that goes through the bulkhead to screw it to the tvp's. The one from the 25 are round the ones for the x are hex shaped.

you need the purple braces a couple of longer screws and the 25 bumper support will screw to the bulkhead hpi gave people converting a hole for a screw there. so you don't need the x towers and bumper braces

ok so I finished up the ez access in the front today ran for awhile and now my rear diff is blown lol but luckly I bought a set of already put together ez access setups so I can just put it in and fix it

what did you use to make up the room on the upper control arms? I'm doing the same swap and have space between the bulk and upper arm.

put both of these together
pinsg.jpg

dsc01060b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i used the ones off my 25 and put a washer there. i had to dremel a little to get it to fit, but i got it.

instead of buying the hex shaped brace i drilled it out with a 9/32 bit and used the round ones.

i used the ones off my 25 and put a washer there. i had to dremel a little to get it to fit, but i got it.

instead of buying the hex shaped brace i drilled it out with a 9/32 bit and used the round ones.

yea the 25 ones are quite a bit larger. To be honest the hex shaped ones are alot nicer you no longer need to screw drivers to get the bulkhead detached from the chassis alot nicer

Get the top screws in that b4 the bulk flexes and trashes your ring and pinion. Why the two braces ?

dsc01060b.jpg

Good eye Bank, i must of read this post a dozen times and didn't even notice that..

Latest posts

Members online

Back