200mph nitro car wicked!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm...well, I suppose it's possible, but the vid certainly appears sped up...just looks suspiscious the way everything goes faster at the same time...sure, it could just be a coincidence...

you say the video is real...were you there when the video was made? or are you just vouching for these tether cars in general?

cuz technically, I can find magazines that show bigfoot, the loch ness monster, the easter bunny, santa claus, and the tooth fairy, but that doesn't proove they are real...

i merely stated my opinion...no need to get bent out of shape over it... :D

and since then have argued my opinion...everyone's entitled to it :motorcycle:

i can't prove it's fake Chunky...LOL doubt i would bother even if i could...which is why I posted that last, saying it's possible...

the downside is other than going really really fast, it doesn't look very entertaining...gimme jumps and crashes etc...

as mentioned in most (even your own) posts...whether the video is factual or not, it's boring as hell (uh-oh...I didn't hide my l's with exclamation points :duh: )

and as far as the capitaliziation, just curious how many edits it took you to get yours all in line? (might wanna do another ninja-like edit to capitalize the mod's screen-name) it wasn't bait and switch, which is why i didn't mention it 'til after I had stated my arguement about the cost bit, and the fact that speeding up a video doesn't take any futuristic technology...was just a little dig about the blatant use of "big words" only to be foiled by the spelling...call it a typo if you like...but "A" and "I'" are nowhere near each other...LOL and that wouldn't be the only time your "spell-checker" has failed you, but I am trying hard to overlook them...

you only made the first comment to "keep it going"...and I can only assume you are making each consecutive one for the same reason...fine by me...I obviously don't mind arguing...but unless you can come up with something besides the "too hard and expensive to fake a video" theory, I'm "not feelin' it"..."Can't you pull out any REAL FACTS to back up your accrediting comments about this documented experiment?" :buttshake:

I did find a video of a "real" rc car clocked at 134.4 mph on a dragstrip, clocked by a police issued radar detector, but that was a nitro street car that had been converted to brushless...claiming to be the fastest rc car ever recorded...I consider this tether-car nonsense to be as close to RC as the little airplanes with the attached/wired controllers...the only "control" the operator might have over that thing is throttle...

much more entertaining than the round and round stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI5xLNeNDO8

enjoy...:evilrocker:

Hey KOMODO, Denile with crap for a paddle....Sad. If you really think the is about me keeping it going, then HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER is all care to say.

LOL when have I EVER said it was about you sparky?

pssst...denial fyi...sorry, couldn't take it anymore...

c'mon...keep it going...

Hey Crash. Good Mornning to ya. That quote is not in any way, an attempt to draw you in to this now concluded exchange of nothingness. And that is real. And Komodo, PEACE be with you. And thats real also.

Hey Crash. Good Mornning to ya. That quote is not in any way, an attempt to draw you in to this now concluded exchange of nothingness. And that is real. And Komodo, PEACE be with you. And thats real also.

and you as well..been fun arguing with ya :cheers:

and if anyone took offense in any of this, then well, you take things WAAAAY too seriously...lighten up :motorcycle: (that's not directed at anyone in particular...just wanted to clarify that before anyone gets bent out of shape :D )

Ya When I Watched That Video A Long Time Ago I Could Just See That Cars Cable Or Whatever It Is Wrap Around The Dudes Leg Lol And Wipe Him Out!

AAH NOTHING LIKE A GOOD DISAGREEMENT TO START THE DAY!!! THANKS GUYS, NEEDED A LAUGH THIS MORNING!:hardlaugh: LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Back