2 servos in a savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tingpat

hey I'm wondering how to put two servos into a savage. has anyone done it? if so can you help? pics if possible! thanks!

do you mean 2 steer servos like on a revo? don't think ive ever seen it done in a thread here before. i imagine you could get the flm plate and use the parts from 2 bell cranks if your looking to get "wow" factor, but youd be way better off just buying a better steer servo.

yeah that what was i was thinking of doing putting 2 steering servos. i thought it was possible but i would have to re locate the throttle servo. I'm thinking of just buying a better servo because i want my wheels to turn while the truck tires are on the ground.

i just bought this savage used and i put futaba s33o5 high-torque standard servo. i thought it would work but it failed. i don't want to spend that much mabey like $100 what do you think is a good servo?

well, i say it really comes down to your Transmitter/Receiver. If you have the stock AM stuff, then id recommend a analog servo.

if you have a digital transmitter (Tx) and Receiver (Rx) or plan on getting one sometime soon, id recommend a Digital Servo. Which do you have?

i just have the stock reciver and stock transmiter. I'm thinking of buying a decent used system for this truck.

i might get made fun of but i run this one http://www.hobbypartz.com/12exiseb11.html its strong and fast i snapped two plastic servo arms with it i am waiting for my alum one to get in stock. i was susceptible of it at first but for the price i thought hey may as well give it a try... i wont use anything else now. just my $.02

don't worry about being made fun of,if u find something cheap that works all the better i say!!:beer:

+++1 on this servo! I have them in two of my trucks, and they kick a$$ - strong as snot, and fast as hell :)

This servo is in my TCS kit, and even with the extra weight of the stretched TVP's, roll cage, huge battery, and Mulcher tires, it still flips the wheels back and forth...

Bob

I just want to toss out there the Futaba 3305 is stock SF2 with alloy gears. Have you tried to tighten the servo saver on the bell crank. Is this a X?

I also like the DS 1015 I use it one my flux and D8 will be on my 8T 2.0 some day .. Allot of people change the duel set up on the revos to single as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back