2.2 tuber droop torsion!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco.26

well here are some pics of my current rig.is a tuber tosion droop.:blah: :blah:

DCFC0070.jpg
DCFC0069.jpg

DCFC0068.jpg
DCFC0067.jpg

HPIM0544.jpg
HPIM0541.jpg

HPIM0540.jpg
HPIM0539.jpg

HPIM0538.jpg
HPIM0537.jpg

HPIM0535.jpg
HPIM0534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Picco...
I just organized your pics to be inserted as pairs. Not in a straight line across
the screen.
This is what you want to do in the future... ok?

Thanks

Looks good.....and ya it all depends on how much you want to spend..........they can be built for under $300 and as much as $1000+

thanks for the comments guys! and thank you doobeewha for fixing my pics. in the other forum where i was the pics would end up one on top of the other no mater where you put them.i will follow the pointersa you have given me!

Thanks picco.

I'm guilty of the same pic placement issue myself.
It took me a while to see and learn the the logic in the pic loading process. But once you figure it out, you can do alot more with the presantation factor.

And also... I hope I didn't hyjack your thread here, bro. I just thought I'd throw in the lil' crawler to acsent the
subjectmater.
Your truck is sharp, dude... what Nova ESC and motor are you running?

doobeewha ive looked at the axiel crawler and the wheeley conversion but i wouldnt know what to do to get the axiel going and how to convert the wheeley king

That is a really nice crawler. I want one but not as much as I want a trex 450 and a new motor and I cant afford those. I do really like crawlers though. I know as a kid thats what it was all about "getting your remote control car to go anywhere".

Latest posts

Members online

Back